Donnerstag, 27. November 2008

Oh happy day!

Hello everybody!

When I finished working today, after 12.00 p.m., I drove straight away at home and checked whether or not I have received an e-mail... Nothing. So I went through all the Blogs that I visit almost every day and what did I read... My friend Heidi has passed me this beautiful "Butterfly Award" that really made up my day!


I honestly didn't expect an Award since I unfortunately haven't done anything for a long time. But I promise, as soon as I get home I will be again able to show you new craftwork.

The rules for this award are...
1. Pick ten people and pass this award to them.
2. Then contact them and let them know you have chosen them and their blog for the award.
3. Also link back to the person who gave you this award.

Now I would like to give this Award to these talented ladies. Thank you for all your inspiration!

My Mother, my Sister, Alex, Nikki, Rach, Claudia, Betty, Steffi, Sabine and Tanja


Best wishes and have a great day!
Pati

10 Kommentare:

Heidi hat gesagt…

Hello sunshine!
I am happy you like the award. thank you for letting me know about the wrong link. Now it is ok!
have a wonderful day my friend

Hugs from
Heidi

Muñe hat gesagt…

Halloooooooo , ein Award für mich?????? ich Danke Dir viel mals , es macht mich STolz und Motiviert mich weiterhin " Was Neues zu Versuchen "
Besos Mamita

Nikki Fairbairn hat gesagt…

Congratulations on receiving your award Pati. Thank you for passing it to me.. it's gorgeous! Have a great day, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Sonia hat gesagt…

Hallo sisterli
Jupiii....ich habe einen Award erhalten!!! Soo cooliooo. Danke viel mals. Bin mega glücklich darüber.

Besos
Ranita

Rach hat gesagt…

Hi Pati, thank you for the gorgeous award. hugs rachxx

Tanja hat gesagt…

Das ist total lieb von Dir!!! Ich freu mich sehr über Deine lieben Worte - ist so etwas doch auch immer wieder Ansporn kreativ zu sein :o)

Ich grüße Dich ganz herzlich,
Tanja

Jeanette hat gesagt…

Hi Pati, Congratulations on you award. I have been looking at your beautiful creations and it is well deserved! Thank you for your very kind comments on my blog. They are greatly appreciated! Hugs Jeanette

Lilian hat gesagt…

Congratulations on the award Patti and thank you for all the lovely comments you have left on my blog. I am sorry to be late in responding. I am tryingt o make more more more Christmas cards and need to mass produce. :) Have a great day!

Alex H. hat gesagt…

hab vielen dank für den award! ich hab mich sehr darüber gefreut!!!

Sabine hat gesagt…

Oh, hab ganz lieben Dank für den tollen Award. Ich bin ganz platt :-)

Und ich freu mich riesig darüber!

Knuddeldrück und liebe Grüße
Bine