It's been a long time I haven't made a posting. My dear husband and I are now in Sydney with my relatives. Unfortunately the wheather is (you won't believe it) very bad. Lot's of rain and cloudy days. Well, honestly better than having 42 degrees! ;-)
This is going to be a short posting because I still haven't something crafty to show you.
I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May 2009 bring you all happiness, creativity, success and above all good health! Thank you to everybody for your imaginations! I always enjoy stopping at your blogs and admire your artwork!
Greetings & take care!
Pati






6 Kommentare:
Hi Pati,
na, dann wünsche ich Euch mal, dass Ihr bald besseres Wetter bekommt und es aber nicht ganz so warm wird. Schade, dass Du soooo weit weg bist, aber zum Glück kann man sich ja über das Netz verständigen und sonst wohnen wir ja auch nicht gerade in der Nachbarschaft. Freue mich aber, wenn Du wieder da bist.
Euch nochmals ein frohes Fest und alles Liebe für 2009.
Drückerli,
Steffi
Amada hijita , wir wünschen Euch auch gesegnete Weihnachten und ein gesundes und glückliches 2009 !! les amamos tanto.
Mamita y Dady
What a wonderful photo. Merry Christmas to you too and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
Hugs from
heidi
Happy New year to you too Pati,
wishing you all the best for 2009. hugs rachxx
Hallo mein liebes Schwesterherz
Das neue Jahr hat bereits begonnen und ich freue mich, denn die Tage werden immer kürzer bis ich dich endlich wieder sehe. Du fehlst mir. Ich habe dich und deine bessere Hälfte ganz fest lieb.
Besos
Ranita
Pati, I hope you are doing great over there! Happy Chinese New Year!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen