Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2009

Happy Birthday to me ;-)

Hello everybody

You might have noticed, that I can't decide whether to write my posts in german or english. And to write everytime in both languages is sometimes very exhausting... Or maybe I'm just too lazy. ;-)

I celebrated my Birthday last Thursday, together with my dear hubby, my parents, my sister and her boyfriend and my two aunties. We had a very nice and funny evening and I was blessed to be surrounded by so many people I love.

Here I would like to show you all the wonderful cards I got from these talented people. Thank you very much for your time you dedicated to do such great artwork and the printed images, papers and rubberstamps, that some of you sent me. I really appreciated it.

From my Mother




From my Sister


From Alex


From Renate


From Yvo


From Joli


From Ines


From Betty


From Hannelore

Hugs
Pati

6 Kommentare:

Nikki Fairbairn hat gesagt…

Wow Pati, so many wonderful cards. Hope you had a wonderful birthday. Hugs Nikki x

Rach hat gesagt…

happy belated Birthday Pati, hope that you had a brilliant day. you had some lovely cards hun.xx

flatis stempelwelt hat gesagt…

Huhu Pati,
dann gratuliere ich dir hier auch mal Nachträglich, du hast ja auch wunderschöne Post bekommen.
Danke das du mich auf deinem Blog verlinkt hast....
Gaaaanz lieben Gruß
Sonja xx

ineskreationen hat gesagt…

_Ohhhh hallo pati. da hast du ja wunderschöne Post bekommen. Wusste ja gar nicht das deine schwester und deine Mutter auch stempeln:) mögen die den nicht auch zu den miezen kommen?
Wie geht es dir eigentlich?

Tina hat gesagt…

was für tolle post! :)
glg, tina

Lilian hat gesagt…

Belated Happy Birthday Pati! I am so happy to read that you had a wonderful birthday! I am sorry this is so late...