Finally I can say again "TGIF". I really look forward to the weekend and I hope that I will have the time to stamp a little bit.
Actually this cross-stitched picture has nothing to do with "stamping" but I still wanted to share it with you. This is also something I did for Mother's Day. My Mum really liked it, fortunately! It took me 3 weeks to finish it. Eventhough the image is very cute, I don't know if I would do it again. Especially the carapace of the hedgehog with its 7 brown shades, drove me almost crazy. But for my Mum I did it with pleasure.
And this is a card a did two days ago. I was going through my unmounted rubberstamps and found some I've never used before. When I looked at it, I immediately had to laugh. Isn't the image in combination with the text, very funny? ;-)) I hope you like it too. By the way, the stamps are from Eatcakegraphics.
This time I also decorated the inside of the card.
Well, that's all for today.
Thank you very much for stopping by and have a wonderful and creative weekend!
Pati






10 Kommentare:
Hi Pati, Your cross-stitch is so cute, your Mum must have loved her gift, I love your card too and such a fun image and sentiment, great layout and colouring and the inside looks fab too, Have a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x
Hallo hijita , JA , dein geschenk hat mir GROSSE freude bereitet , aber vor allem Eure Liebe !!
Super schön und lustig deine Karte !! Tolle farb kombination !!
Gratuliere
Besos Mamita
Wow, your cross stitch is amazing sweetie - so cute too. Love your card, it's just the perfect cand for a man x
oh liebe Patti.. ich bin begeistert von der nadelarbeit. ist das suess.. du bist so talentiert
ich wuensch dir und deinem mann auch ein tolles WE
hugs
claudi
Hallo sister
hey echt hammer schöne Karte hast du gemacht. Gefällt mir super gut....und auch das gestickte Igelchen ist soooo süss. Ich habe es ja live gesehen und du hast dich echt selber damit übertroffen. Echt super.
Hab dich lieb.
Besos
hallöle, da hast du was ganz tolles gezaubert... ich liebe kreuzstich-bilder. hab selber ein paar angefangene. da sie aber relativ gross sind lege ich sie immer in regelmässigen abständen wieder zur seite LACH. lg, alex
It's hurry isn'it? smile...
He is cute
Have a nice day, annacarin
Wie schön. Einfach wunderschön.
LG
Inge
WOW your cross-stitch is so great and I love your card. You are so talented
Hugs and love
Heidi
Hi Pati, love your cross stich, no wonder your mum loved it.. so much work!!
your card is brilliant. xxx
Kommentar veröffentlichen