Samstag, 18. Juli 2009

Hello everybody

Shame on me, it took me again such a long time to make a posting. Well, but this doesn't mean that I didn't do anything crafty in the meantime. ;-) For me, June, July and August are always these months, where most of the family and friends have their birthday. So you can imagine how busy I was. Here are some cards I did in the last few weeks.

First I would like to start with a card that I did for my mum. She had to go to hospital for a surgery. She got an artificial knee joint on both knees. Fortunately everything went well. So I hope that she will soon again be able to run and jump around. ;-) The text stamp is one that I bought while I was travelling through Australia. I initally wanted to use it already for Mother's Day, but unfortunately couldn't find it anymore... I think it fit's perfectly with the image.


This is a card I did for a friend. Since it is always a challenge for me to do a "male-card", I am happy to have this great stamp.


A friend of mine celebrated her 30th birthday. The theme of the party was to be dressed like in the 70s/80s. My hubby and I went as Hippies, which was great fun. But we don't have a car and had therefore to use public transportation. How embarassing! I am sure that people thought we are crazy. But who cares, I mean in some way they are right. *lol*


My Sister was preparing herself for an english test called (Cambridge First Certificate in English) and had her exam on June 16th. I did the same exam 11 years ago while I was in Australia, so I know how nervous she must have been. I wanted to wish her good luck and let her know, that I am thinking of her and did therefore this card.


And this card I did for my hubby, who likes to get mail. And instead of only open envelopes with invoices, I thought that I could send him handmade card. I don't have to tell you what a big smile he had on his face. My cousin from Australia used to say: "Happy wife means happy life". But if my hubby is happy, I am happy too. :-))


Ok, this is all for today. I hope to be soon back with some more cards. Thank you for stopping by and for any comments you may leave.

Have a great Sunday!

Hugs
Pati

7 Kommentare:

Nikki Fairbairn hat gesagt…

Gorgeous cards Pati, love all the cute images and the pretty papers and lo's. Hugs Nikki x

betty hat gesagt…

oh, da hast du ja viele zauberhafte Karten gemacht, sind alle superschön geworden!
lg

Sonia hat gesagt…

:-) endlich kann ich deine wunderschönen Karten bewundern. Die sind ja alle so superschön geworden. Bin echt sooo stolz auf dich.

Hab dich lieb.
Besos
Ranita

Marcel Frei hat gesagt…

Hoi Patti,
Dein Charlie sieht wirklich 70s/80s mässig aus. Ist dir gut gelungen.

Lilian hat gesagt…

Pati, your cards are just beautiful! You've been a busy gal. Hopefully your mum's doing great by this time and is hopping around ;) Have a great day!

Heidi hat gesagt…

Wonderful cards Pati. Your coloring is so great and your details too

Hugs from
Heidi

Rach hat gesagt…

brilliant cards pati, they are all fabulous. love the sentiment that you have used on your first card. hugs rachxx