It's me again. I made a card Sunday evening and wanted to post it but had to wait, because I was sure that the "enemy" would follow my blog. ;-)) Well, yesterday I got an e-mail from my stamping friend Monika saying, that she has received my envelope and gift. My present just contained a few charms and a "chain", so that she can hang up charms onto her cards. Lucky me, that she liked my surprise. ;-)
This Magnolia image is one of the first ones that I coloured with my copics. I kept the coloured image in a binder for months and now I finally found the right occasion to make a card with it.
The border is an EK Success punch and the brown design paper is from "The sweet matstack" from DCWV.

BIG hugs and thank you for stopping by!
Pati






6 Kommentare:
WOOOWWWW , Die Karte ist aber schön gewoden !! Me encanta el papel y como pintastes !te felicito .
Besos
Mamita
Hi Pati!
Deine Karte ist einfach toll geworden!! Die kleine Tilda ist total süß und ich find toll wie du sie bemalt hast! Ich hab´s auch mal mit den Stiften versucht wurde aber leider nicht´s. Die Grün Braun Kombie passt super dazu und irgendwie hat es einen VintageTouch! Cool!! =)
Hallo Sister
Ach ist das eine super schöne Karte. Die Farbkombination brau / grün finde ich echt klasse...und das Motiv hast du auch genial coloriert. Bist die Beste :)
Besos
Ranita
Gorgeous card Pati, love the cute image and the pretty punched detail. Hugs Nikki x
liebe pati
deine karte ist ja so suess geworden
xoxo BA
Hüpf, freu, glücklich bin..., diese kostbare Karte habe ich bekommen - oh Pati du hast mir damit (und natürlich auch mit den Kettchen und Charms) eine RIESEN Freude bereitet!!!
Allerliebsten Dank, ich werde die Karte in Ehren halten...
Hugs,
Monika
Kommentar veröffentlichen