Last Friday, my Mum, my Sister and I went to our craftroom that we rent. The procedure of such an evening is usually the following: We first eat the BEST Pizza (homemade by my Mum), chat a lot and then finally do some crafting. OK, it might not always be a productive reunion, but we always have fun and enjoy each others company. And for me, this is the most important.
My Sister brought her stamps, so I did lots of imprints of the Whiff of Joy stamps which I don't have, such as the Winter Collection from last year. During the last Winter, my hubby and I were in Australia, that's why I didn't buy any stamps.

The image that I used for this card is called "Lizzie with Muff" and became one of my favourite stamps. The background papers I received from my Sister and I have to say, that I very much like the colour combination. Something different than the traditional red/green combination. *lol*
From my stamping friend Monika, I have received this beautiful lace. It comes originally from St. Gallen (a city and canton in Switzerland) and is very well known and expensive. And the text is from my Justrite Stamps.
Well, this is it for today. Hope to be back again soon!
BIG hugs and have a great day!
Pati






8 Kommentare:
Hallo mi hija querida ; Wir hatten Mega Spass am Freitag...nicht war ??Ich bin die glücklichste Mamita der Welt !!Deine Karte ist super schön geworden !!und die untergrund Papier das Wir von Ranita bekommen haben sind TRAUMHAFT !!! Ich freue mich auf dein nächste eintrag im Blog !
Besos
Mamita
Liebes Schwesterherz
Wow...ich bin ja so stolz, was du gezaubert hast. Ich habe die Karte ja nicht fertig gesehen und bin richtig begeistert. Du hast das Motiv super coloriert und hervorragend in Szene gesetzt und die Spitze ist wuuunderschön. Echt ein Meisterwerk.
Hab dich lieb
Ranita
Deine Karte ist wunderschön !
Tolle Farben, Gestaltung und Coloration !
Die "Lizzie mit Muff" mag ich auch sehr gerne. :)
LG Day
Das ist ja eine wunderschöne Karte geworden! Die Farben sind traumhaft und du hast so toll coloriert!!!
Heute kam dein Kuvert hier an! Vielen Dank auch in meinen Namen!! =)
LG
Martina
Liebe Pati
Es gibt gar nicht genügend Worte, die Schönheit deiner Karte zu loben, du bist eine wahre Künstlerin !!!
Danke für den tollen Stickles Tipp.
Hihihi (danke für deine Nachricht), du bist natürlich jederzeit herzlich willkommen bei mir, vergesse nur deine Copics nicht, damit ich von DIR lernen kann wie man so schön coloriert...
Ha di gärn,
Monika
was für ein super schönes kärtchen, traumhaft.
schönes we. lg renate
Oh Pati deine Karte ist ja wirklich Zucker! Einfach toll! =)
glg
Nina
Huhu,
Deine Karten sind echt traumhaft schön! Da steckst Du sicher viel Zeit rein. Gefallen mir sehr gut!
LG
Katrin
Kommentar veröffentlichen