Today I would like to show you a card, using the stamp called "Here I come!" from the Baby Collection of In2Stamps. I just love all their stamps and it's great to colour these images.

MATERIALS USED:
•Stamps: In2Stamps - Baby Collection - Here I come!, Text from Whiff of Joy.
•Paper: Kelly Panacci - RMKSCB66 Wide Stripes.
•Medium: Memories Dye Inkpad Black and Copic Sketch Markers.
•Embellishments: KaiserCraft - Grosgrain Ribbon Antique, Pearls "Ruby Mix" from The Hobby House.
•Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eight and Petite Scallop Circle Large, Flower Punches from "Atelier Terziev"Labels Five, McGill Leaves-Punch and FISKARS Hearts Border Punch.
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments you may leave!
BIG hugs and have a nice Sunday
Pati






8 Kommentare:
Halo mi hijita querida !Deine Karte ist Zuckersüss !!So toll coloriert und die Papier wahl ist Spitze !Einfach wunderschön !¨
Te amo
Mamita
Wat een prachtig kaartje is dit geworden Pati!Veel liefs,Celia.
Liebe Pati, jööööö deine Karte ist so was von süss, das Motiv ist ja goldig und deine Papierwahl passt perfekt!
Von Herzen,
Monika
C'est magnifique , j'aime beaucoup les couleurs amitié
isabelle
Hallo Sister.
Hey das ist eine wirklich super schöne Karte mit tollen Farben. Auch deine Coloration ist echt genial. Einfach ein Traum.
Hab dich lieb.
Besos
Ranita
Hi Pati, adorable card you have, I really like how you colored the image, this image is so sweet!!
Hugs,
Patricia
Bin durch Zufall auf Deinem Blog gelandet und was ich gesehen habe, gefällt mir. Ich stempel erst seit Sept. vorigen Jahres und muß noch viel lernen. Vielleicht suchst Du ja auch auf meinem Blog mal vorbei, ich würde mich freuen.
glg
Rosi
liebe pati!
deine karte ist zucker suess!!!
du hast so toll coloriert.
ich wuensche dir einen schoenen abend
xoxo BA
Kommentar veröffentlichen