Freitag, 12. März 2010

Kibo

Hello everybody

Yeeppiiii, I received my In2Stamps DT package, containing the new releases "Elmit & Littlebell Collection" and "Cute Animals Collection". Of course I immediately had to go into production! ;-)
It was hard for me to decide with which image to start. They are all gorgeous. Well, I started with the elephant "Kibo". Isn't he just too cute?
When I first saw this image, I straight away knew which text I would use. I think it fits perfect, also in combination with the real button on his shirt. *lol*
Unfortunately I didn't had this text as a stamp, so I wrote it myself with the help of a template.
For the flower I have used DG3 Art Gel from JudiKins, to give it a little 3D-Effect.
If you want to see the new stamps plus all previous collections, go and visit the online-shop of In2Stamps. These stamps are just adorable and it's great fun to ink them up.



MATERIALS USED:

•Stamps: In2Stamps - Cute Animals Collection - Kibo.
•Paper: White and red CS, Blue Design Paper is from Heidi Grace Designs.
•Medium: Memories Dye Inkpad Black and Copic Sketch Markers.
•Embellishments: Brad and Red flower are from my stash, Crocheted flower is from my Mother, "Pearl Spray" is from Quixoticpaperie, DG3 Art Gel from JudiKins, Ribbon Double Dot "Cranberry" is from BoBunny, Pearls SB 794 "Snow" and BR 208 "Red" are from KaiserCraft.
•Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One, Paper Shapers "Photo Corner Curved", Martha Stewart Crafts Punch "Deep Edger Flower Bed".


BIG hugs and have a wonderful day!
Pati

7 Kommentare:

Sonia hat gesagt…

Hallo sister...
ach wie machst du das bloss....noch eine wunderschöne Karte die dir super gut gelungen ist. Die Papiere, Coloration, Text und all die Details sind einfach genial. Aber was mir am meisten aufgefallen ist, sind die Drat-Dinger mit den Perlen...die sehen echt super, super schön aus...mal was anderes. Bin echt begeistert.
Hab dich lieb.
Besos
Ranita

Muñe hat gesagt…

Jöööö , ist der kleine "Kibo " süss !!! unglaublich mit welche perfektion du deine Karte gestaltest !und die coloration ist wieder einmalig schön !Ich freue mich immer wieder deine werke zu bewundern !! weiter so !!
Te amo
Mamita

Mo hat gesagt…

Liebe Pati
Du hast den knuddligen Kibo zum Leben erweckt..., wie er da so steht mit seinem zu kurzen Shirt und der Blume muss man ihn einfach gern haben!
Suuuuuuuuper süss...
Hugs,
Monika

Anonym hat gesagt…

jolie réalisation miss ,j'aime beaucoup amitié
isabelle

Zimtschnecke hat gesagt…

Ach Du meine Güte ist der Kleine süüüüüüüüüüüüüß! *seufz* Die Karte ist einfach der Wahnsinn! Dickes Komliment!

LG Bine

BA hat gesagt…

liebe pati
deine karte ist zucker suess!!!! kibo ist total suess und deine coloration perfekt.
xoxo BA

Norma hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card, Pati. Kibo is so cute. Beautifully coloured--I love the colour combo you used for your card. I like the sentiment along with the real button--cool! Your flower looks fabulous--haven't heard of this Judykins gel before. Love the card!

Hugs.
Norma