Today I have again my free day from working, so I would like to present you a new card. Herefore I have used the stamp called "Sad Littlebell" from the Elmit and Littlebell Collection of In2Stamps. Ohhh, when I look at her she also makes me sad... She is totally adorable, together with her little friend "Mr. Caterpillar", who tries to cheer her up.
As you can see, I have again used lots of stickles. I just ask myself how I could exist before I had them all. *lol* They are just terrific and give such a wonderful touch to the cards.
I was so happy when I realized that I didn't had to create again a text on the computer, because I had already this stamp, that matches perfectly to the image. Lucky me. ;-)

MATERIALS USED:
•Stamps: In2Stamps - Elmit and Littlebell Collection - Sad Littlebell, Text is from the "Tiny Words Set" of JustRite.
•Paper: White and grey CS, Design Paper is from My Mind's Eye.
•Medium: Memento Dye Ink Tuxedo Black and Copic Sketch Markers.
•Embellishments: Flower and ribbon are from my stash, Stickles "Yellow", "Silver", "Frosted Lace" and "Cotton Candy", Pearls "Say it in Pearls" are from Prima Marketing.
•Tools: EK Success Fleur De Lis Edger Punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities Curved Rectangles.
I would like to thank everybody who visits me and leave me such lovely comments. They always cheer me up!
BIG hugs and have a wonderful day
Pati






11 Kommentare:
Que preciosa¨Tarjeta !!So schönes Papier , ganz Süsses Motiv und Du hast es super schön coloriert !!
Felicitaciones !besos
Mamita
Pati,
This card is so lovely!!!
Greetigns, Saskia :)
Hello Pati, beautiful card. Love the pretty papers and the nice punched border. This Sad Littlebell is so cute!!
Hugs,
Patricia
Liebe Pati!
Deine Karte ist ganz zauberhaft geworden! Wusstest du, das das mein Lieblingspapier ist, das du benutzt hast?!
Ich habe mich riesig gefreut von dir zu lesen, danke für deine lieben Zeilen!
Ich hoffe dass es dir gut geht und du das bevorstehende Wochenende voll und ganz geniessen kannst!
Alles Liebe,
Monika
Hi Pati, your card is gorgeous! I love the punched borders, pretty paper and beautifully colored image. Everything goes together so well! I hope you have a lovely weekend!
Hugs,
April
Eine zauberhafte Karte Pati!
Das Motiv ist süss und das Papier ist ebenfalls wunderschön.
Die gestanzten Bordüren sehen auch klasse aus.
Liebe Grüße und ein schönes Wochenende
Swantje
this is just lovely Pati the border is great well done love Dorothy
Oh WOW this is so cute.
luv
Debby
jolie réalisation ,j'aime beaucoup amitié
isabellei
Ach wie süss...das Motiv ist echt hammer aber durch deine Coloration und die Details kommt es erst richtig zur Geltung.
Einfach wunderschön.
Besos
Ranita
Pati, gorgeous card. Your designer paper is beautiful. I like the colour combo of this card. Littlebell is so adorably sad that you just can’t help but love her. Great layout. You did a terrific job on the card.
Hugs.
Norma
Kommentar veröffentlichen