Samstag, 24. April 2010

Spellcaster-Tilda

Hello everybody and happy Saturday!

One more day and my vacation will be over. Never mind! I had a wonderful, relaxing and sunny week with lots of time to craft. So what else do I want?!

Thursday was my Sister-in-Law's 40th Birthday. For this special event I wanted to make a "special card" for her and have therefore chosen one of my new Magnolia's. I immediately fell in love with this Spellcaster-Tilda from the Fairytale Collection and thought that she would fit perfectly, together with the text, which is from the latest April-Kit "Scheherazade 1001 Nights" from Whiff of Joy. For the first time I have also used my new "atyouSpica-Glitter Markers". Unfortunately you can't see it very well on the pictures but believe me, they are fantastic.
I saw over at "Just Magnolia-Challenges" that the theme for this week is "Everything Goes". Ohhhh lucky me, so I can enter my card there. ;-)




Here a picture of my Copic Sketch Markers and atyouSpica-Glitter Markers (Lemon, Orange and Clear) that I used.



MATERIALS USED:

•Stamps: Magnolia - "Spellcaster-Tilda", Text is from Whiff of Joy.
•Paper: White, yellow and orange CS, Design Paper "Ambrosia" from Basicgrey.
•Medium: Memento Dye Ink Tuxedo Black, Copic Sketch and atyouSpica-Glitter Markers.
•Embellishments: Butterflies are from my stash, "Ornate Plate" is from Tim Holtz idea-ology, Stickles "Orange Peel", "Frosted Lace" and "Yellow", Pearls "SB797 Yellow" from KaiserCraft, Rhinestones HH011 "Peach" from The Hobby House.
•Tools: Martha Stewart Crafts Punch "Layered Arches" and Spellbinders Nestabilities "Labels Eight".


BIG hugs and have a wonderful weekend!
Pati

12 Kommentare:

Sonia hat gesagt…

Hey sister...diese Karte ist dir echt gut gelungen. Das Motiv ist soooo süss und das Orange finde ich klasse. Das coole Teil von Tim Holtz sieht super aus...ein echter eyecatcher :-) Gratuliere.
Besos
Ranita

Alma hat gesagt…

Huhu Pati,
ich liebe ja grundsätzlich pink :-) und bin eigentlich nicht so der orange fan, aber in kombi mit der Burgfräulein- Tilda(die ich auch nicht soooo mag) bin ich sooooo froh, dass sie mal jemand anders dekoriert! Ich kann sie nicht mehr mit rosa und glitzer sehen!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! Aber deine mag ich richtig gerne!
LG, Alma

Norma hat gesagt…

Pati, fabulous card. Woo hoo I have this Tilda too. Love the monochromatic look of your card. Orange can be beautiful. Wonderful colouration--I love her cheeks! I like the way you outlined with glitters--if that's your glimmer marker, yes I can see it when I blow up your picture--it's wonderful. Terrific card and I'm sure your sister-in-law will love it.

Many hugs.
Norma

BA hat gesagt…

liebe pati
deine easel card ist wunderschön!!! sind die schmetterlinge suess!!
ich wünsche dir einen schönen sonntag
xoxo BA

Rach hat gesagt…

beautiful Pati, the colours that you have chosen are gorgeous so fresh... I am glad that you have enjoyed your vacation doing lots of lovely crafting.xxx

Mo hat gesagt…

Liebi Pati!
Dini Charte isch supermegahübsch! Dini Schwögerin isch sicher fascht in Ohnmacht gfalle wo sie die Koschtbarkeit vo dir übercho het?!
Ich wünsch dir än wunderschöne Sunntig und denn wieder än guete Start in "Alltag"!
In Liebi,
Monika

Muñe hat gesagt…

Hijita , das tut soooo gut !¨Tot müde nach hause zu kommen , PC einschalten und so eine WUNDERSCHÖNE UND FRISCHE Karte zu sehen ... dann ist die müdigckeit gleich weg !!!SUPER!!GRATULIERE !
Te amo
Mamita

natacha hat gesagt…

beautiful card is this
hugs natacha

Donalda hat gesagt…

This is just beautiful dear. Thanks so much for joining us at JM

Lavender and old lace hat gesagt…

ah this is so pretty Pati,my stamp just arrived but I havent used it yet, but she does look beautiful the way you have done itlove Dorothy

Merry hat gesagt…

So lovely....wonderful colouring and I love the border you have used.

Dena hat gesagt…

Your Tilda card is soooo adorable!! I love that metal piece you used. It is so original!!!
P.S. Austin is a city in Texas!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Hugs, Dena