I hope you had a wonderful weekend and a good start into the new week. The weekend was over too quickly but beaaaaaaaautiful. My Mum, my Sister and I went to Stuttgart (Germany) for the craft exhibition "Stempelmesse-Süd".
We started our journey on Saturday. Our train left on 7.10 a.m. and we arrived at Stuttgart main station 10.06 a.m. There we had to take another train which brought us to "Korntal", where the exhibition took place and where our hotel was.
We first went to our hotel, left there our luggages and went then to the exhibition. It was about 11.30 a.m. when we finally arrived. Ohhhh my, there were so many people. We first went to the booth of Magnolia. I was hoping to find the complete "FairyTale Collection" but didn't. Never mind, I nevertheless spent enough money. ;-) Well, I don't smoke, drink etc., so I can afford it. *rofl*
After we finished shopping at Magnolia, we straight away moved on to Whiff of Joy, where we said hello to the very cheerful and amiable Katharina and her friendly friend and helper Yvonne. It was Katharina's birthday, so I made a little box for her and filled it with chocolate and some embellishments.
Since my Sister is a Guest-DT for Whiff of Joy, Katharina asked her whether she would like to give a demonstration of her coloration. Of course my Sister didn't had to think about it and immediately agreed. Woohoooo, what an honour. So she brought all her Copics and coloured some images on Saturday and Sunday.
Ohhhhh my, the company "Holtz GmbH" was also there for the first time. "Holtz" is Copic Distributor for Europe, North-Africa and Middle East. They had two talented and very amusing dutch ladies, "Diny Sprakel" together with her friend "Annie", giving demonstration on how to colour with Copics. Thank you ladies for your inspiration! You were terrific! *wave*
And of course the company had the whole range of Copic Markers, so this booth was very dangerous for us. *lol*
At the evening we went to a Pizzeria and had a delicious dinner with a real italian waiter. Ohhh my, this guy was just too funny. After dinner we wanted to take the bus but were not sure if and when a bus would drive home to our hotel. The owner of the restaurant, also italian, heard this and immediately said: "Don't worry about the bus, my son (he was about 19 years old) will drive you to the hotel. He has to go home anyway." ;-) So the son brought us safely back to our hotel. We were amazed and grateful by so much kindness. Fantastic people!
Sunday morning we first had breakfast, checked out the hotel and went with our luggages to the exhibition. Fortunately there were no longer so many people as the day before. Before the exhibition ended, at 5.00 p.m., we went to everybody we knew to say "good bye" and started our trip back home. Everything went smoothly so I arrived home at 9.45 p.m. exhausted. But I had a wonderful weekend with my beloved Mum and Sister, with lots of positive impressions and with even more yummi goodies that I bought.
A BIG "thank you" goes to Katharina for her kindness and everything she did. *wave* It was great to see you again!! :-)
My Sister in "action" at the Whiff of Joy-booth, colouring some images of the latest April Stamp Kit "Scheherazade 1001 Nights".
As you can see, the exhibition was not only exhausting... Here you see my Mum and Katharina having fun. Aren't they cute? ;-))
The booth of Whiff of Joy
Whiff of Joy's banner with the very cute "Henry-Mouse"
The booth of Magnolia
Here are the two talented dutch ladies, who were giving Copic demonstration over at "Holtz GmbH"
Diny Sprakel
... and her friend Annie
Last but not least, my little box that I made for Katharina's birthday.


Thank you for stopping by.
BIG hugs and have a wonderful week!
Pati






10 Kommentare:
oh Pati, it sounds and looks like your your sister and mum had a wonderful time, it is lovely that you shared your pictures. Have fun with all the lovely goodies that you bought at the show.. xx
Hallo sister.
Tolle Fotos hast du in deinem Blog veröffentlicht...und dann noch sooo ausführlich :-)
War echt ein super tolles Weekend mit euch.
Hab dich lieb.
Gruss
Liebe Pati!
Hab tausend Dank für deinen tollen Messebericht und die Foto's! Du hast genial eingekauft *schwärm*, ich habe einiges gefunden, dass mir auch gefallen würde...
Schön auch dich, deine Mom und Schwester auf den Bildern zu sehen - ihr seid alles SEHR hübsch!
Love,
Monika
SUPER ,SUPER SCHÖN WARS !!!Danke tausend mal für die wunderbare Zeit!!Ich liebe Euch !
Mamita
Hallo Pati, schoen Foto's und Bericht ueber die Stempelmesse. Es hat mich gefreuht dich kennen zu lernen. Hoffentlich begenen wir uns noch mahl wieder, grusse Diny
Auch bei dir so tolle Bilder....klasse
Ich wäre doch auch so gerne dabei gewesen )o:
Gaaaaanz lieben Gruß Sonja xx
Wow you really had a great time.
Hugs
Penni
X
Oh Pati, thanks for joining my blog so that I could visit you. What a lovely post is this. So nice for us to see the exhibitions. Just wish we lived closer or that Whiff of Joy could come to South Africa! How lovely that your Mom and Sister are also crafters, you must have such fun together. Lovely gift for Katherina - sehr schon! Gruss, Sharon
Wow Pati! Thank you for sharing that trip with us! It sounds like a LOVELY time! I'd be soooo sad when it was over! :( And all those goodies you got?! sigh ... drool drool! LOL! How awesome is that to actually be there?! Oh my gosh! I'd be like a little kid!! I'm glad you had an awesome time! And thank you for showing us the GREAT pictures!
hugs,
elise
Ooh, how could I have missed this posting. Glad I went back. Pati, wish I could have been there with you. Sounds like you, your sister and mom had soooo.... much fun. And all the beautiful thing you bought...wow. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Many hugs.
Norma
Kommentar veröffentlichen