Montag, 31. Mai 2010

Ratcliffe's Jump Of Joy

Hello everybody

I hope all is fine with you and that you had a good start into the new week. Today I am happy to show you my new card using an In2Stamps image called "Ratcliffe's Jump Of Joy" from their new April Releases Collection. You can buy their stamps from the In2Stamps online-store.
To give this image an even more masculine touch, I have used more darker colours, used an edge distresser and didn't use any flowers, which was hard to me. *lol*
For the round shape around the image, I first cut a circle and used then the corner of a Martha Stewart Punch. This is done very easy and quickly and looks awesome.



These are my Copic Sketch Markers that I used.


I am using this card as my entry to the Challenge "A Spoon Full of Sugar" - Celebration card.

Another challenge: "Charisma Cardz Challenges" - Going Round In Circles


MATERIALS USED:

•Stamps: In2Stamps - April releases Collection - Ratcliffe's Jump Of Joy, Text is "Rock Star 98693" from Inkadinkado.
•Paper: Blue and white CS, Design Paper is "Ambrosia paper pad" from Basic Grey.
•Medium: Memento Dye Ink Tuxedo Black and Copic Sketch Markers.
•Embellishments: Ribbon is from my stash, Stickles is "Silver", Adhesive Silver Shimmer Dots are from Papermania, Silver Buttons are from American Crafts.
•Tools: Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Corner "Layered Arches".


BIG hugs and have a nice day!
Pati

6 Kommentare:

Muñe hat gesagt…

WWWWOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!
So traumhaft schön !!! Die coloration ist SPITZE , das Motiv total süss und die akzent mit der Stanzer ist SUPER !!
Ein richtiges MEISTERWERK !! GRATULIERE !!
Te amo
Mamita

Norma hat gesagt…

Pati, this is sooo... gorgeous. The masculine colours you chose are wonderful. Love your BG paper. Terrific way to use those MS corner punch--I must try that! Awesome colouration. I just love everything about this card.

Big hugs.
Norma

Lavender and old lace hat gesagt…

great card Pati the colours are lovely Dorothy

Sonia hat gesagt…

Hallo Sister
Hey diese Karte ist ja der Wahnsinn. Echt absolut genial wie du die Umrandung gemacht hast und der Stempel "You Rock" ist echt cool. Einfach eine ge..e Karte :-)
Hab dich lieb.
Besos
Ranita

Anonym hat gesagt…

jolie réalisation , bravo amitié
isabelle

Mo hat gesagt…

Liebe Pati!
Deine Karte ist echt rockig..., super cool wie du sie gestaltet hast. Dein Rahmen um das Motiv ist wirklich imposant, suuuuuuuuper!
Von Herzen,
Monika