Samstag, 5. Juni 2010

New Friends

Hello everybody

I hope all is fine with you and that the sun is also shining where you live. Today after many days of cloud and rain, it's finally sunny. I just quickly want to post this card and then I'm off. ;-)

A friend of mine is studying medicine and starts with her exams next Monday. Ohhh my, I definitely don't want to be in her shoes... Her exams will last until mid of September. Poor her. Well, but if everything goes well (and I am very confident) I will have a "doctor" as friend. How cool! *lol*
A few weeks ago, my hubby also had an exam and guess what... "Tilda" and I really brought him good luck. He passed both exams with the grade 5.9 and 5.5. In Switzerland 6 is the highest. I don't have to tell you how proud I was.
Since I was successful with my card and everything went well, I thought to make a card for my friend too. Maybe it also brings her luck. ;-) She loves red and green, so this is my result. I am very happy with the result and hope she will like it as well. Herefore I have used this adorable image called "New Friends" designed by the very talented Elisabeth Bell for SCACD.
Isn't this little girl a cutie? She is too lovely and I had so much fun to colour her.
I am entering my card for the challenges "Stampavie and more" and "Everybody-Art-Challenge" with the theme "summer".




Here a picture of the used Copic Sketch Markers.




MATERIALS USED:

•Stamps: "New Friends" from SCACD, Text is "Frames & Messages" from Hero Arts.
•Paper: White and red CS, Design Papers are from Cosmo Cricket.
•Medium: Memento Dye Ink Tuxedo Black, Copic Sketch Markers.
•Embellishments: Stickles are "Eucalyptus", "XMas Red" and "Frosted Lace", Flowers, shamrock-charm and ribbon are from my stash, Rhinestones "HH001 Clear" are from The Hobby House.
•Tools: Martha Stewart Crafts Punch "Double Punch Monarch Butterfly", FISKARS Border Punch "Threading Waterand" and Spellbinders Nestabilities "Petite Scallop Circle Large".


Thank you for stopping by and for any comments you may leave. They are highly appreciated!

BIG hugs and have a wonderful weekend!
Pati

17 Kommentare:

Sonia hat gesagt…

Ich bin ja echt platt und absolut begeistert. Deine Karte ist einfach der knüller. Das Mädchen ist zum knuddeln süss und du hast sie super in Szene gesetzt. Gratulation zu diesem wunderschönen Werk.
Besos
Ranita

Martina hat gesagt…

Ein süßes Kärtchen ist das geworden Pati und deine Freundin wird sich sicher freuen über die nette Geste! Puh...genau über dem Sommer lernen ist auch mühsam....besonders, wenn jetzt endlich mal ein paar Tage auch die Sonne scheint....
LG
Martina

Birgit hat gesagt…

Auch wenn du alles in Englisch schreibst, darf ich doch hoffentlich in Deustch antworten ;-)
Deine Karte ist mal wieder traumhaft geworden. Die Coloration spitze und das Motiv zu süß!

Liebe Grüße,
Birgit

Muñe hat gesagt…

Mit so eine wunderschöne Karte MUSS deine Freundin Glück haben!!
GANZ TOLLE Karte , sehr schöne Sketch , Super ausgewälte Farben und deine coloration ist SPITZE !!!
Gratuliere ,
besos
Mamita

Saskia hat gesagt…

Beautiful card... I'm sure the card will bring lots of good luck!

Saskia :)

Mo hat gesagt…

Liebe Pati!
Deine Karte ist zauberhaft...! Das Girl ist auch allerliebst und du hast sie mit deiner genialen Coloration zum Leben erweckt.
Deine Stickles Umrandungen, das Faux Stitching und die Glitzerperlen, "motzen" deine Karte perfekt auf - wieder ein super Pati-Kunstwerk !!!
Ich grüsse dich lieb und wünsche auch morgen einen sonnigen Frühlingstag!
Love,
Monika

Elise hat gesagt…

Hi Pati!!!! Oh your friend will LOVE this card! It's so beautiful and this image is soooo lovely!!!! Such wonderful colouring and colors! You're so sweet to make this for her! I know this will bring her lots of love and luck! I wouldn't want to be in her shoes also .. whew ... that's lot of exams! lol! And Congratulations to your hubby as well! Yayyyy!

Take care my dear!

Big Hugs to you!
Elise

Chelsea hat gesagt…

Hi Pati, your card is so lovely. Your friend is lucky to have you there for her. You are really sweet. Congrat's to your hubby too. Exam is never fun, I'm glad he pass with flying colors. Love the Summer colors on your card.

Katrin hat gesagt…

Wow, hast Du klasse coloriert. Die Karte ist ein richtiger Traum geworden. Alles passt perfekt zusammen. Ganz toll!!
Liebe Grüße
Katrin

Anne H. hat gesagt…

Your Summer-card is wonderful!
An adorable image and lovely colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :)

Patricia Garcia hat gesagt…

Adorable card your friend will adore it and Congrats to your husband!!

Hugs,
Patricia

debby4000 hat gesagt…

oh wonderful card, beautiful cute image and fab colours too.
luv
Debby

Alex hat gesagt…

WOW - ein wunderschönes Kärtchen! Und das Motiv is einfach genial!
lg
Alex

freaky hat gesagt…

Das ist ja ein schönes Motiv und Die Karte ist super toll!!

LG, Nicole

Anonym hat gesagt…

This image is so beautifully colored! I love the colors and papers. What a gorgeous card! Congratulations to your hubby!
Hugs,
April

Vroni hat gesagt…

Hallo Patti,

ich kann Dein Lob nur zurück geben! Deine Karte sieht absolut phantastisch aus, ech super toll!!!
Ich trag mich bei Dir auch gleich ein, bei so super Werken, will ich doch kein's mehr verpassen!
Ganz liebe Grüße & vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Kommentar!
Vroni

Dena hat gesagt…

Hey Pati! I am doing well, sounds like you are too since the sun is out. tee hee!
Your card is totally gorgeous! Love that image, it is so sweet!
You did a fantastic job on it!
Hugs, Dena