Samstag, 11. September 2010

NEW Elisabeth Bell Digi - Release Day

Hello everybody

It's me again. I have been very busy blogging and crafting these days, due to the release of the new September Digi of Elisabeth Bell. Ohhhh I am so excited, the waiting is now finally over. ;-) Once more Elisabeth Bell did a fantastic job on designing this adorable image which is called "Catch of the day". Isn't that girl a cutie pie? Didn't I tell you it was worth to wait all these days?
I love that image a lot and had great fun colouring it with my Copic Sketch Markers. The story behind the image is that she is based on a photo that Elisabeth took of her 2 year old, Eden, who was sitting in her toy shopping cart. How sweet is that???

Since little Eden is definitely in shopping mode, instead of making a card, I thought to make a shopping bag and put the text "shopping girl", which fits perfectly. Creative me. *lol*
If you like that image as much as I do and want to buy it, then go and visit Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection Gallery HERE.
Please don't forget to visit also the Digi Bells DT Blog, so you get to see the wonderful creations, my other DT/GDT sisters have come up with.

I very much hope you like my shopping bag and that I have inspired you a little bit.






Here are the Copic Sketch Markers that I have used.




MATERIALS USED:

•Stamps: September Digi "Catch of the Day" from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.
•Paper: Design Paper is from my stash.
•Medium: Memento Dye Ink Tuxedo Black, Copic Sketch Markers.
•Embellishments: Stickles are "Waterfall" and "Eucalyptus", Rhinestones are from KaiserCraft, small flowers are from my stash.
•Tools: Spellbinders Mega Nestabilities "Curved Rectangles", the big flower is an EK Success Punch.


These are the Challenges I am entering my creation.
Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog No. 24 - Anything Goes
A Spoon Full of Sugar No. 120 - Animal Crakers (teddy bear)


Thank you very much for stopping by and for any comments you may leave!
Have a wonderful weekend
Pati

14 Kommentare:

Muñe hat gesagt…

WOOOWWWW So eine Süsse tasche !! perfekt pasend zum wunderschöne Motiv ! Pati , ich muss noch mal sagen ... deine perfektion zum kreieren und vor allen deine coloration ...einfach ZU GUT !!GRATULIERE , es ist immer eine Freude deine Werke zu bewundern !!
Te amo
Mamita

Lisa hat gesagt…

What a creative and wonderful project. Your colors are beautiful!

Hugs,
Lisa

Wendy Ramlakhan hat gesagt…

Awww, Pati I just love that purse!!! Fabulous job!! Your coloring is beautiful too!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Crystal hat gesagt…

AWWW Pati what a DARLING and super creative project!!! SOOOOOO SWEET!!! LOVE this design and you sure made her look BEAUTIFUL!

Tracy Valure hat gesagt…

Very cute and great minds think alike (doing a purse for this little shopper!) hehe Love it

Vroni hat gesagt…

Oh Pati, Was für eine süße und bezaubernde Tasche! Die sieht ja sowas von goldig und super super schön aus! Wow, ich bin schwer begeistert.
Liebe Grüße
Vroni

Lori aka Lo Lo hat gesagt…

WoW...beautiful bag! The colouring is stunning. Luv the flowers.

xoxo,
Lori

Unknown hat gesagt…

WOW, the shopping bag is awesome! I really love it and you did a really great job with the coloring and design paper! Very nice!

Sonia hat gesagt…

Hallo Sister
Ich bin echt meeega begeistert. Die Tasche ist super toll geworden und das Motiv ist einfach richtig süss. Da hast du echt wieder mal ein Meisterwerk kreiert.
Gratuliere :-)
Hab dich lieb.
Besos
Ranita

Jenny hat gesagt…

Such a pretty project! Love it!! Thanks for playing with us at Your Next Stamp!! :) :) :) :)

BA hat gesagt…

oh wie süss liebe pati, wie immer perfekt coloriert
ich sende dir liebe grüsse
xoxo BA

SCB hat gesagt…

Juhu Pati,
tolle Tasche, die Du da gezaubert hast :)

Schade, dass Du nicht auf dem Mekka warst. Habe die ganze Zeit gedacht, dass Du jetzt um die Ecke kommen könntest, war aber wohl ein bisschen weit, gell ?

Wollte auf jeden Fall mal wieder einen Gruß da lassen.

Liebe Grüße an alle,
Steffi :)

tiggertastic hat gesagt…

what a fantastic image and lovely use of colour you have, amazing work and a pleasure to stop by today

Janie Printz hat gesagt…

This is just ADORABLE !!! What a sweet little image & you've colored her so beautifully. Love that big Nestie & how you turned it into a shopping bag. Just so darn cute !!! Also am loving that big flower you made. I LOVE handmade flowers ...
Hugs, Janie