Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2010

Memosheet Box

Hello everyone!

Here I am again. Today is my turn to post on The Digi Bells DT Blog.
Usually I don't make many projects using cardboard because I am always afraid that I won't succeed... Buuuuuut yesterday I was brave enough to experiment and I am soooo happy that I didn't give up. Eventhough it took me a long time, I have to say that I had GREAT fun. And this project is not even difficult to make (like everything, if you know once how it works).
I am very happy with the result and I hope you like it too. Let's see who will be the lucky receiver. Who knows, maybe I keep it also for myself... *lol*

I found the tutorial HERE. Unfortunately it's written only in german but I think you should be able to follow the instructions by just looking at the pictures.

For my Memosheet Box I have used one of Elisabeth Bell's adorable Digi Stamp called "Pat-a-cake". I love that image with all my heart and I can see all the love Elisabeth has put into it. You can find this Digi Stamp and many more in her Digital Collection Gallery.







Here is a picture of the Copic Sketch Markers that I've used.



MATERIALS USED:

•Stamps: "Pat-a-Cake" from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection,
•Paper: Blue linen paper, which I received from my beloved Sister.
•Medium: Memento Dye Ink Tuxedo Black, Copic Sketch Markers.
•Embellishments: Stickles are "Stardust", "Yellow" and "X-mas Red", Pearls and Rhinestones are from KaiserCraft.
•Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities "Labels Eight".


Don't forget to get your entry in for the Guest DT call over at the Digi Bell's DT Blog! I wish you all good luck!


BIG hugs
Pati

8 Kommentare:

Muñe hat gesagt…

No dejo de asombrarme!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was für ein wunderschönes Werk !!!
Ich will nicht alles erwähnen ... den es ist PER FEKT !! von A bis Z !!!Deine Werken erfreuen meine Augen ! mach weiter so !!
Te amo
deine Mamita

Sonia hat gesagt…

STREEEEBER :-)))) Mann sieht die Box genial aus. Ein wahres Schmuckstück...ich bin echt total aus dem Häuschen. Sie sieht super stabil aus und die Schmucksteine auf der Seite machen die Box noch edler. Auch das Motiv ist super schön coloriert. Einfach ein Traum.
Hab dich lieb.
Besos
Ranita

Paper Bagley hat gesagt…

Firstly, thanks for the Designer comment, ones that make my day. Through the last 4 months of designing cards & a blog has been "alot" of pleasurable work! I am also thankful that there is a gap in my life to do so, a gap one longs for. Creating in Oregon

Lavender and old lace hat gesagt…

oh wow that is so sweet,beautiful colouring I love it have a nice weekend love Dorothy xx

Kerrie hat gesagt…

Your note box turned out so beautiful!... Thanks for taking to time to visit my blog.... your relatives are really not that far from me in Sydney!..... have you ever been here? .... it not you must visit!

Pysselbus hat gesagt…

How supersweet!! Gorgeous image and coloring!!!

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blogg, it means a lot to me!!

Have a lovely day!
Hugs
Linda

Christina hat gesagt…

This is a gorgeous box Pati! Looks really wonderful! Also great colouring!
Hugs Kristel

Anonym hat gesagt…

WOW!! This is just brilliant!! I love your clever box and you've decorated it up so beautifully!! :) thanks for your nice welcome too!! HUGS