I hope all is fine with you. Today, after two days of strong wind and heavy rain, the sun is finally back. Yeeppiiii
It is such a beautiful day that my card which I would like to present you, expresses exactly what I will do: Go outside, reading a good book and eat something healthy. *lol*
This very cute image called "A Tasty Read" means a lot to me, since it was my very first image that I owned from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection. Isn't she just too cute? I love her dearly.
It's not that I can't take decisions on my own but sometimes I would ask hubby which colours would fit best for an image. I affectionately call him "my creative director", which makes him feel very important and makes him also proud. So this time he said that he would like this cute little girl to have blond hair. So his wish was my command. *lol*
For that image I have chosen the text "Once upon a time", which probably is exactly what is written in her book.


Used Markers for my card.

MATERIALS USED:
•Stamps: "A Tasty Read" from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection, text is part of the May Store Stamp Kit - Aladin (1001 Nights) from Whiff of Joy.
•Paper: Design Paper is from Cosmo Cricket "Mini Deck Mitten Weather" and from DCWV "The Whimsy Matstack".
•Medium: Memento Dye Ink Tuxedo Black, Copic Sketch Markers.
•Embellishments: Stickles are "Star Dust", "Xmas Red" and "Pink", Pearls are from KaiserCraft.
•Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities "Large Octagons", black Corner is a Die from ProvoCraft called "Vintage", Martha Stewart Crafts Punch
Corner/Border set - Eyelet Lace.
BIG hugs and have a nice weekend!
Pati






7 Kommentare:
AY AY AY SO EINE TRAUMHAFTE KARTE !! OHNE GROSSE " SCHNIK-SCHNAK " UND SOOOOOOO WIRKSAM ANGEORDNET !! DIE FARBCOMBI IST FANTASTISCH UND DEINE COLORATION ...WIE IMMER EIN
" GENUSS " !!! GRATULIERE !!
TE AMO
DEINE MAMITA
Mammiamia...da fall ich ja fast vom Hocker...die Karte ist ja so was von mega genial. Du hast von den Eckbordüren echt nicht zuviel versprochen...die sind der hammer....und erst das Motiv mit deiner Coloration und dein Sketsch...ach da komm ich aus dem Staunen nicht mehr raus. Einfach nur einsame Spitzenklasse.
Hab dich lieb.
Besos
Ranita
Oh Pati!! This is so so gorgeous sweetie!! I love the "out of box" technique and your elegant borders and layout! :) This is a beloved image for me as well and you've done her proud girl!!HUGS
Liebe Pati!
Deine Karte ist absolut ADORABLE..., ein Traum !!! Deine Coloration 1A, alles einfach meeeeeeeeeega! Du und dein Crative Director arbeiten bestens zusammen, das sieht man...
Ich wünsche dir ein wundervolles Wochenende und grüsse dich herzlichst,
Monika
PS: wie machst du nur, dass deine Stickles Ränder so perfekt werden?
She is so lovely....beautiful card.
A really stunning card Pati! Love the colouring!
Hugs Kristel
Hi Pati,
das ist ja eine süsse Karte, die Du Da gemacht hast. Tolle Farbgebung!
Hoffe, es geht Euch gut ?!
Liebe Grüsse,
Steffi :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen