Samstag, 11. Dezember 2010

Elisabeth Bell's December Digi Blog Hop

Hello everybody

How are you today? I hope all is fine with you and that you are ready for the release of Elisabeth Bell's brand-new December Digi. Honestly I don't know how Elisabeth does it but whenever I think "she can't make a cuter image", she excel herself. She is just too good to be true!
I am so thankful and proud to be in this awesome Design Team because my DT Sisters are so talented and our wonderful "Boss Lady" is just a treasure of gold.
Ohhhh, can you see me doing the happy dance? *lol*

Let's move on now to my card. This adorable image called *Frosty the Snowman* and many more, are available in Elisabeth Bell's Digital Gallery.




Here the picture of the Copic Sketch Markers that I have used.



Below-mentioned you find the main list, in case you should have got lost along the way.
Have fun with the wonderful creations that the Digi Bells Sisters have made to introduce the December Digi!


Jodi
Kiki
Wendy
Pati (you are here) ;-)
Paola
Lynda
Lisa
Linda K.
Janiel
Vicki
Tracy
Digi Bell Blog


To win this adorable image, you will have to hop through and leave comments on each blog and then make a WINTER card and post it on the Mr. Linky thingy on The Digi Bell's blog. You will have until December 17th, 7 PM Arizona time to do so.


BIG hugs and good luck!!
Pati

15 Kommentare:

CraftinGranny hat gesagt…

Unique shaped card Pati. I love what you've done with the new image. "Hugs" Carol

Janiel/ janny hat gesagt…

Pati BEAUTIFUL DEAR!!!!
Loving the shape of the card!!! The snowflakes on the edge is FAB!!

Thanks for all of the hardwork!!
hugs, Janiel

Chrissy hat gesagt…

This just gorgeous, I love the shape of your card and the coloring is beautiful.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Renkata hat gesagt…

BRAVO girl, this card is fantastic!
Love the layout and your colouring give the image such a life.

Mo hat gesagt…

Dein Kärtchen ist ganz wundervoll liebe Pati !!! Mir gefällt die spezeille Form, wie du die Sterne so hübsch angeordnet hast und natürlich Stickles all over...
Ich musste lächeln, weil das selbe Motivpapier das du verwendet hast, bei mir zur Verwendung bereit liegt...
Ich wünsche dir ein wundervolles Wochenende!
Vo Härze,
Monika

Andrea hat gesagt…

A wonderful card - great coloring the motiv! Loveley details! A fantastic work!
Big hug and have a great christmas time
Andrea-Emmi41

Jodi hat gesagt…

What a unique card shape you've made!! Great layout and colors!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Lynda Nielsen hat gesagt…

Ohhhhh Pati, I love your card shape. It's pretty! but your coloring and all the detail is STUNNING - Out of this World!!! I absolutely love everything! =)
Hugs,
:) Lynda

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness Patti!! You are sooo very clever!! I adore your shaped card and the beautiful papers and yummy colors!! Stunning job with this image hun!!HUGS

angelique (anlou) hat gesagt…

oh my sweetie
your card is so different
i just love it
the image is so pretty
hugs angelique

Muñe hat gesagt…

SEHR ORIGINÄL DEINE KARTE !!UND SO PERFEKT COLORIERT !! HIJITA , ES IST IMMER EINE WAHRE FREUDE DEINE WERKE ZU BEWUNDERN !! TE FELICITO!
MAMITA

Elisabeth Bell hat gesagt…

Pati-Hun, your card is sooooo Beautiful!! I love the segmented circle that you used, stunning!! xxx

Isha Gupta hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card Pati. Glad to have found you.Never knew, I would find someone so close to home.

Gabbi hat gesagt…

Oh my gosh pati, what a great card shape. the image is colored beautiful, i love all the bling.

Sonia hat gesagt…

Hallo Sister.
Wow. Deine Karte ist echt ne wucht. Mir gefällt nur schon die Form...weil es einfach was anderes ist. Wirklich toll! Dann noch deine Coloration und all die Details....genial.
Hab dich lieb.
Besos
Ranita