It's been a long time since I last posted but today I am very happy and proud to present you Elisabeth Bell's brand-new January Digi image called "My Prince". I can't believe it myself what she does every time to show us the most wonderful images. I am sure you will love it as much as I do. :-)
The image straight away reminded me of the beautiful Walt Disney Movie "Kiss the Frog". Well, I coloured the princess the same way as in the movie.
It seems that since yesterday afternoon I have got the stomach flu. Great!
Ohhhh, I was so happy to enjoy the weekend but now I am afraid I will spend it walking from the bed to the bathroom. :-(
Ok, let's move on now to my little project. Since this Blog Hop is "candy-related", I created this candybox and filled it with little chocolates called "Bacio", which are originally from Italy. They are just too yummi! :-)
The template for my box is from Betty's Creations and can be found HERE.



Here the picture of the Copic Sketch Markers that I have used.

Below-mentioned you find the main list, in case you should have got lost along the way.
Have fun with the wonderful creations that the Digi Bells Sisters have made to introduce the January Digi!
Digi Bells Blog
Lilian
Lynda
Vicki
Lisa
Marlena
Pati (you are here) ;-)
Janneke
Jodi
Erin
Kiki
Denise
Janiel
Linda K.
Digi Bells Blog
Please move on to the Digi Bells Design Team Blog if you want to know how you get a chance to win this cute image. I hope you get lots of inspiration and have fun, hopping through all the blogs.
BIG hugs and good luck!!
Pati






31 Kommentare:
This is super cute! I love that box too! thanks for the link :) I'll have to find out how to put it in English because it looks like a great place! I'm soooo glad EB wend digi!
Wauw, this looks so pretty ;o)
Have a great weekend!
Janneke Xo
Ohhh, how beatiful!! Love the box and the image is so fastically colored!!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Linda
Stunning box.
Love the colouring.
How sweet is this little box and it´s so great to see the image in blue colors... love it
cu hellerlittle
You have made the cutest box that I have seen. and your colors are so beautiful. Love this little new stamp.
tfs
hugs
bobbi
This is really a stunning creation!!
Hugs Kristel
This is gorgeous! I love the box and you colouring is lovely! Yum.... gotta love Baci!
Arabella
Jöööö , die ist aber eine SUPER SÜSSE Motiv !! aber deine Kreation ist MEGA ,sehr schöne Sketch und deine Coloration ...wie immer PERFEKT !!gratuliere !! Noch Gute besserung !Te amo
Deine Mamita
Adorable candy box and I love the
colouring!
Hugs
Great job on your treat box and love the image. Really pretty!
WOWEE Pati, talk about a stunning creation! This is absolutely gorgeous. I love this box, I've not seen one done like this before. You've really done an amazing job showing off this beautiful new Digi.
Big Hugs,
Lynda
This is great! I love that you used different colors! Such a nice idea!!
What a cool treat box, I love it!
Gorgeous I just love it
Super duper cute box. Love it....I love the color of her hair. You did a splendid job on this one.So cute....
Patty dear this is STUNNING!!! I love the blue and that box is soooooo cute!! I have not seen seen this kind of box until now.. VERY VERY FUN!!!!
hugs. and Happy weekend to you, Janiel
Great choice of colors! Your gift box is fantastic! Think it's the first time I've seen on that is open like this one. Gorgeous!!!! "Hugs" Carol
Very cute candy box and I love how you've colored this image. She's beautiful.
love it
This is absolutely precious, I love the colors you used. great job.
Gabbi
What a wonderful box. I love the colors you have chosen to color her. She is gorgeous and yes, this is an image I will have to get one way or another. :)
You did an amazing job! Love how the digi is still the center of attraction even with all that chocolate right below it. Smile I hope you feel better soon!
I hope you feel better! I love the how the digi is the center of attention even with the chocolate down below. Smiles
Wow Gorgeous! TFS
Oh wow!! Pati, she is so super adorable on your yummy box! LOVE the papers and the colors!! You've really made this cute image stand out girl!! :)
What a beautiful gift idea and such lovely colouring.
Sister...ich bin begeistert. Die Box ist ja so grossartig geworden und das Motiv einfach zum knutschen...hihi....und der kleine Froggy ist ja echt der Oberhammer.
Da hast du wirklich ein tolles Werk gezaubert.
Besos
Ranita
Huhu liebe Pati!
Jetzt dachte ich ich hätte dir schon längst einen Kommentar zu deiner neusten Kreation hinterlassen..., pustekuchen! Also Pati, deine Box ist ganz zauberhaft, so ein tolles Motiv, wunderschön coloriert und mit feinster Schoggi gefüllt..., mhhhhhhhhh!!!
Ist mein Couvertli eigentlich bei dir eingetroffen? Es hätte schon vor einer Woche bei dir ankommen sollen...
Alles Liebi,
Monika
So pretty!! She looks adorable in blue!! Love this sweet candy box too!
Hugs
Jodi =)
I love the box too! and I have to try making it one day.
Kommentar veröffentlichen