3 Days ago, Marco and I have moved into a big house. The owner's, which we met through the Dolphin Discovery Center (where we are volunteering at the moment), went to Vietnam for 3 weeks. They asked us if we would like to do "Housesitting" and we immediately said yes. :-) Here we finally have access to Internet and don't have to go to town, which is half an hour away, if we want to write an e-mail or skype with our families and friends. That's really luxury!
Well, unfortunately I still haven't done any cards. How, without anything? Never mind. At least I can visit beautiful blogs and that's something that really cheers me up.
OK, I've been a little bit creative. I have changed the background of my blog. I hope you like it.
Hmmmm, at least I can show you some pictures of scrapbooking shops I have been, here in Bunbury/Western Australia.
And at last, a picture of myself, holding a baby-kanguruh. This little boy was sooooo cute. I wish I could have taken him to Switzerland. But I am sure he will have a better life, here in Australia. :-))
BIG hugs and sorry if I don't reply to everybody. But you should know that I really appreciate your comments on my blog.
Pati






5 Kommentare:
Thanks for sharing the picture Pati and glad to hear you are settled for 3 weeks.. You must have been going crazy without internet access. Love the photo of you with the cute Roo, Hugs, Nikki x
Hello my sweet darling.
Ach so schön wieder was von dir zu lesen und dazu ein Foto zu sehen. Das ist balsam für meine Seele. Ich bin ja so glücklich das es euch gut geht und das kleine Känguru ist ja zuckerwattensüss. Ich finde das neue Layout auf deinem Blog super. Gefällt mir sehr.
Als sister....vermisse dich.
Besos
Ranita
hallo princesa!!WOWWWWW da lacht der " Bastler Herz " !!!in so ein geschäft einkaufen zu gehen ... mann sollte nur VIEL Zeit und der angebrachte Geldbörse haben HIHIHI !!Der Kanguru ist SO SÜSS !!aber ich sehe VIEL LIEBER dein glückliches gesicht !
Te amo tanto
Mamita
aww that roo is adorable, have fun housesitting. hugs rachxx
It's great to hear you are doing well over there. :) Thanks for sharing the photos. Have a great weekend!
Kommentar veröffentlichen