Mittwoch, 12. November 2008

Here I am again...

Hello everybody!

Puhhhh, my posting records are getting worse and worse. Now that I am travelling, there is not much going on on my blog, unfortunately. Everything is just complicated when you always have to go to an Internet Café. Now that we are staying with a friend, things are getting better and I am able to use the Internet more often. Oh Godness... Can't imagine how life was before we had e-mail and Internet. ;-)))

There are 2 Scrapbooking-Shops here in Bunbury where I have already been to. My husband is sooooo patient with my addiction to Stamping & Scrapbooking... He's just the best!! I bought some lovely paper for my Sister and my Mum... And of course also for myself and some friends. ;-)
Most of the paper I felt in "love" was from the Company called "KAISER Scrapbook", which is/was new to me. If you would like to see more of it, go on their webpage.

Unfortunately I can't present something I did myself but before I left to Down Under, my Sister did a stunning diary for me. I just love it, not only because it's beautiful but also (and this is more precious to me) because it comes from my beloved Sister. My mother also did beautiful gifts for me, which I still have to take pictures and get finally on the computer. Sorry Mamita! I hope you don't mind. I get it done as soon as I can.

Greetings and take care!
Pati

4 Kommentare:

Heidi hat gesagt…

Love your work, this is so cute. Beautiful coloring and details.

Hugs from
Heidi

Zimtschnecke hat gesagt…

Ui, das Tagebuch von Deiner Schwester ist wirklich wunderschön...

Liebe Grüße in die große weite Welt! ;-)

Bine

Zimtschnecke hat gesagt…

Auf das Tagebuch von Deiner Schwester kannst Du echt stolz sein, das ist zuckersüß!

Liebe Grüße in die große weite Welt!

Bussi Bine

Alex H. hat gesagt…

LACH.. supi... dann rate mal, welche Firma ich demnächst im Shop haben werde KREISCH. knuddels nach Australien!