Mittwoch, 11. März 2009

Chocolate Bunny

Hello everybody

OMG, I'm so creative these days... Sometimes I can't believe that I did all of this. ;-)
Today I wanted to use again one of my old stamps, so when I stood in front of my shelf this bunny-stamp attracted my attention.



BIG hugs and thank you for stopping by!
Pati

8 Kommentare:

Sonia hat gesagt…

Haha....ach ist die Karte süss...habe gar nicht gewusst, dass du diesen Stempel hast!!! Sieht echt klasse aus und toll Farbkombinationen. Die Schriftstempel gefallen mir besonders gut. Bin stolz auf dich.
Besos
Ranita

Muñe hat gesagt…

Hallo hijita , ich kann Ranita´s kommentar bestätigen !! und Live sieht viel besser aus!
Te amo
Mamita

Rach hat gesagt…

so sweet pati. hugs rachxx

Nikki Fairbairn hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card Pati, love the cute littly bunny and the beautiful papers. Hugs Nikki x

betty hat gesagt…

wunderschöne Karten hast du wieder gemacht! die Aufteilung dieser Karte gefällt mir sehr!
lg

Tina hat gesagt…

eine witzige osterkarte! schön! :)
glg, tina

Lilian hat gesagt…

Pati!!!! You're back and with a sweet card!! I know, I am sorry ... I am trying to catch up. lol! It's great to see you blogging again. I hope you are doing great!!

CraftyC hat gesagt…

A beautiful card Pati!
Clairex