Mittwoch, 11. März 2009

Hello everybody

Here I am again. Actually it's time to go to the land of dreams but I am so happy to have done another card, that I have to post it before going to bed. I saw that I have a Sarah Kay-stamp which I have ordered before I went to Australia and that I still haven't used. Well, today it was finally time to do something with it and I decided that our hostmum in Bunbury/Western Australia will receive it. Doesn't it fit perfect for an Aussie? ;-) Hopefully she will like it.


BIG hugs
Pati

4 Kommentare:

Muñe hat gesagt…

Hey hijita , deine Karte ist DER HAMMER !!!Wunderschön gestaltet und coloriert!!
Te felicito
Mamita

Jeanette hat gesagt…

Pati, this is just adorable! I really love your coloring and the whole compositon of the card. A perfect card for an Aussie! Thanks for your very kind comments on my blog...you are so sweet! Hugs Jeanette

Sonia hat gesagt…

Hi sister...
hey die Karte ist wunderschön geworden. Super Sketch und die Coloration gefällt mir auch sehr gut. Gratuliere du streber :-)
Besos
Ranita

Tina hat gesagt…

das motiv ist zu niedlich! tolle karte, wunderbar coloriert! :)
glg, tina