Mittwoch, 4. März 2009

Hello everybody!

Since it is already very late, I am going to make only a small post. Yesterday evening, my Mum and I were crafting and this is my result. I very much hope you like it. My second card in such a short time... How scary!
Well, I have an absence of leave from work until May 4th, so I definitely have to benefit from the free time I have. ;-)
Have I by the way already mentioned that I am addicted to these Spellbinders Nestabilities? ;-))


BIG hugs & take care!
Pati

6 Kommentare:

Nikki Fairbairn hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card Pati, love the cute image and the pretty dp. Hugs Nikki x

Sonia hat gesagt…

Hallo Sister
Wow, die Karte ist dir echt gelungen und diese "Heidi" hast du auch super ausgemalen. Wie ich sehe hast du gaaar nix verlernt aufgrund deiner Abwesenheit :-)
Hab dich lieb
Besos
Ranita

BA hat gesagt…

sehr schoenen karte pati
lg BA

Bev hat gesagt…

Absolutely stunning!! Love the beautiful papers and fabulous colouring xx

Tina hat gesagt…

eine tolle karte! *sehrgefällt*
glg, tina

Marcel Frei hat gesagt…

Hoi Pati, eine schöne Karte hast du da kreiert.