Freitag, 6. März 2009

Hello everybody

My dear hubby said a couple of days ago that it's been a long time that he didn't receive a handmade card. Ohhhh he was right, shame on me! I felt so guilty, so I sat down and started to make a card for him. Unfortunately I couldn't show it earlier because I was afraid that he could accidently go on my blog and see it.
This morning he received mail... He had such a big smile on his face when he saw the card. :-)
When I was little, my Mum used to tell me that when you do something with love, you will always succeed. I really think that this card became beautiful. Well, at least my hubby was happy and this is the most important thing for me.



BIG hugs & take care!
Pati

5 Kommentare:

Sonia hat gesagt…

Hallo Sister
Woww...die Karte ist dir echt gelungen und die Farbkombi finde ich auch super cool. Ich sehe du hast gar nichts verlernt in all den Monaten. Maco hat sich sicher mega gefreut darüber.
Bin stolz auf dich.
Besos
Ranita

Heidi hat gesagt…

Your card is so beautiful pati. Love the colors you have used and your coloring is so great.
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend

Hugs and love
Heidi

BA hat gesagt…

das ist eine suesse karte pati
lg BA

Tina hat gesagt…

in diese karte hab ich grad verliebt! da passt für mich einfach alles! :)
glg, tina

Lilian hat gesagt…

Your coloring is just beautiful! I understand why he is happy - this is so beautiful and made with love.