Mittwoch, 1. April 2009

Hello everybody

It's been a couple of days ago I didn't post anything. Shame on me! My hubby and I are moving this Saturday into a new apartment, so we are very busy with preparations. Ohhhh, after having lived 7 months from a backpack, I am so much looking forward to all my clothes and other stuff that are still in boxes.

Belatedly to my birthday, I have received this gorgeous card together with a lovely bear-stamp from my german friend Steffi.

Well, eventhough I have been busy, I still was able to find time to create some cards. I hope you like them.

Since I like the bear-stamp so much that Steffi sent me, I immediately had to use it for my father-in-law's Birthday.

This card I did for my friend, who likes Asia very much. My Mum bought a clearstamp-Set from Hero Arts with asian elements called "Four Dolls", so I had to use this sweet girl.

My last card for today I did for my german friend Steffi. Her dog gave birth to two sweet puppies and when I saw this lovely image from Magnolia, I straight away had to think about her. ;-) The text "A forever friend" is from a clearstamp-set from Autumn Leaves called "Ticketed", that I recently bought. I love all the expressions!

Thank you very much for stopping by and have a nice evening!

Pati

9 Kommentare:

Muñe hat gesagt…

Hallo hijita , Deine Karten sind ein Traum ! Super kombiniert und coloriert !Ich freue mich weitere Werken von dir zu sehen.
Besos
Mamita

Nikki Fairbairn hat gesagt…

Your cards are so pretty Pati and I love your colouring, Such a gorgeous card from your friend and a Happy Belated Birthday, Good Luck with your move and hope you settle in quickly, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Sonia hat gesagt…

Hallo sister. Hey cool hast du wieder was veröffentlicht :-) Die Karten sind ja super schön geworden. Am meisten gefällt mir die mit der Asia-Doll. Die ist echt wuuuunderschön geworden und hast sie auch so schön coloriert.
Bin stolz auf dich.
Besos
Ranita

Bev hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness Pati, your cards are just wonderful! I really love the Asian card and the Forever Friends card, the colours and layouts on both are fabulous!! x

Zimtschnecke hat gesagt…

Wunderschöne Karten hast Du da wieder gezaubert, bin ganz begeistert, vor allem von der 3.! ;-) Das Motiv ist echt cool!

LG Bine

Patty Tanúz hat gesagt…

Muy bonitas cards!!!! A kiss from Mèxico, my name is Patty too!!! :)))

Heidi hat gesagt…

Your cards are so cute patti and I love how you have colored and decorate them. You are so talented.

Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Hugs and love
Heidi

Anonym hat gesagt…

beautiful cards pati, they are all wonderful. good luck with the move. hugs rachxx

Jeanette hat gesagt…

Wow Pati! All your cards are so pretty and I love your coloring! Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday and good luck with your move. I hope it goes smoothly and doesn't cut into your crafty time too much! Hugs Jeanette