Montag, 27. April 2009

Two cards

Hello everybody

I have moved and finally settled in to our new apartment. Sometimes things take a little bit longer than expected...

Eventhough Easter is over, I still want to show you this card that I did at Alex' place.
The background-stamps, unfortunately I don't know the company name, I used from her. The border I did with one of the "famous" Martha Stewart punches. I am sooo excited because I soon will also be a very proud owner of some MS-Punches and Spellbinders Nestabilities. Yeeppiiiii


The Father of my friend Alex became 70 years old on April, 1st, so I did this card for him. Lucky me that he liked it. ;-)


Well, that's all for today. I very much hope that I'll soon be back with some new creations.

Best wishes and thank you for stopping by!
Pati

10 Kommentare:

Sonia hat gesagt…

Jupiii...mein Schwesterherz hat wieder was veröffentlicht. Die Karten sind ja sooo schön....vor allem das Rosafarbene finde ich klasse. Ich habe es ja live gesehen und es ist einfach wuuunderschön. Gratuliere zu deiner Glanzleistung.
Hab dich lieb.
Besos
Ranita

Anonym hat gesagt…

fabulous cards Paati, they are beautifully made. Nice to hear that you have settled into your new apartment. thank you for your sweet comments. hugs rachxx

Jeanette hat gesagt…

Beautiful cards Pati. Really great coloring! The image on the first card is a Sugar Nellie stamp from Funky Kits!
Glad to hear that you are in you new apartment!
Have a great day :) Jeanette

Muñe hat gesagt…

JA !! Endlich hat meine hijita Zeit und Platz zum basteln !!!und die Karten sehen live ,viel schöner aus ! Super Farb und Papier kombination !
Quiero ver mas cosas lindas de Tí !!!
Besos
Mamita

BA hat gesagt…

Cara Pati!!
come stai???
danke fuer deine immer lieben kommentare.
deine karten sind wunderschoen
ich wuensche dir ein schoenes WE
a presto
ciao xoxoxo BA

Dawn Wheeler hat gesagt…

Gorgeoues cards ,stunning colouring and layouts ,hugs Dawnxxx

Bev hat gesagt…

Fabulous detail, darling images and gorgeous papers - just perfect! x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings hat gesagt…

hallo liebe Patti,
mir gehts gut.

danke fuer deinen lieben kommentar!
ich kann dir den weitergeben. deine kaertchen sind zum verlieben!!!!

drueck dich
claudia

cats whiskers hat gesagt…

Morning Pati just adore these cards what a great images and fabulous colouring, I really love the bottom card
Hugs Jacqui x

Alex H. hat gesagt…

da hast du echt schöne sachen gezaubert in letzter zeit, es macht freude zu gucken.

bussi, alex