Freitag, 28. August 2009

Two Awards

Hello everybody!

Thank God it's Friday again. This is definitely my favourite day! ;-)
Ohhhh, I am so honoured to have received 2 Awards. One is from from Karina and the other from my beloved Sister.

This one is from Karina and I would like to pass it to these 5 creative ladies:


Muñe
Ranita
Litta
Renate
Bettylein

This is the second Award and comes from my Sister.


The rules of this Award are:
Talk about 5 things that you like to do and pass the Award to 10 people.

1. I very much like to cook for my dear husband and spend the evening on the couch, watching a movie together. This is totally relaxing to me.

2. I adore my family and love to spend as much time as possible with them.

3. Eventhough I am not addicted to reading, I LOVE to be at "Orell Füssli" (a bookshop in Switzerland) and could easily spend a whole day there. Probably I feel like becoming more intelligent, when I am surrounded by so many books! *lol*

4. Since I am little girl, I totally freak out when they show cartoons on TV.

5. I am totally addicted to patterned paper. My dream would be to go once to a company where they produce Scrapbook paper. I could go there with a truck, fill it up and drive back home. ;-)))

Ok, these are the ladies I would like to pass the Award.

Alex
Ila
Claudia
Nina
Debby
Heidi
Marlene
Cleo
Nikki
Rach

BIG hugs and have a great weekend!
Pati

5 Kommentare:

Sonia hat gesagt…

Hiiii sister
Hey cool...du hast gleich zwei Awards bekommen. Die hast du dir auch wirklich verdient. Ich danke dir tausend mal, dass du mir auch einen Award verliehen hast. Fühle mich sehr gebauchpinselt :-)
Hab dich lieb
Besos
Ranita

Litta hat gesagt…

vielen Dank für diesen schönen Award liebe Pati, ich freue mich sehr darüber.

LG von Litta

Nikki Fairbairn hat gesagt…

You are a sweetie Pati, thank for the cutey award. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Karina hat gesagt…

Hallo Pati, es ist immer sehr interessant auch mal anderes über die Menschen hinter ihrem Blog zu erfahren. In deiner Passion zu gemusterten Papieren erkenne ich mich absolut wieder. Ich LIEBE diese wundervollen Papiere und kann einfach nicht genug haben davon. Und doch fehlt einem dann immer das welches man gerade für ein Kärtli einsetzen könnte :o).
Liebi Grüessli uf Züri
Karina

Rach hat gesagt…

Hi pati, congratulations on your awards sweetie, and thank you so much for passing one forward to me.. bigh hugs rachxx