I definitely have to make myself a more easier life and post each card immediately, instead of waiting and do everything together. Well, this is just to prewarn you that this is going to be a post with lots of cards! *lol*
In one of my previous postings I have mentioned that my Sister did an exam called "Cambridge FIRST Certificate in English". I knew that she would pass it and I was right. ;-) You can imagine how proud I was. This is the card I did to congratulate her. This image is from "Motivet Rubberstamps"
Hilda jumping and the text are matching so perfectly.

On August 8th, my parents had their 34th Wedding Anniversary and this is my card I did. Herefore I have used one of the new stamps I bought, also from "Motivet Rubberstamps". Isn't that image just adorable? I thought that the text is very suitable for a couple who has been together for such a long time.

One of the Secretary's working at the same company as I do, gave birth to a girl and therefore I have used this adorable Whiff of Joy-stamp

I'm in a Group called "Stempelmiezen" and one of the challenge in which I took place was to use a hedgehog. I thought it would be fun to use a round shaped card.

The instruction for these boxes I have found on Betty's blog. They were so easy and so much fun to do. All the stamps I've used are from her online-shop.


Well, this is it for today. I actually still have lots of other things to show you, as well as my report from my visit at the Stempel-Mekka (the biggest stamping fair in Europe). I hope to have some time and energy to post the rest tomorrow! ;-)
BIG hugs, take care and thank you for stopping by!
Pati






6 Kommentare:
Wooow sister....
du warst ja richtig fleissig. Als erstes möchte ich mich nochmals für die wunderschöne Karte bedanken, die du für meine bestandene Prüfung gemacht hast. du weisst, dass ich mich riesig darüber gefreut habe. Dann all die anderen Werke sind echt hammermässig geworden...die Hochzeitstag-Karte habe ich ja live gesehen und sie ist echt wunderschön. Die Boxen nach Betty's Anleitung sind dir auch super gut gelungen....
Also du hast dich wieder selber übertroffen.
Hab dich lieb.
Besos, Ranita
These are all so beautiful Pati, you have done a fantastic job on every one of them... thank you for sharing and for the kind comments you leave me. hugs rachxx
Hallo hijita , du hast aber gas gegeben !!!Deine werken sind SUPER !Die einte Karte dürften Dady und ich in empfang nehmmen (ÜBERGLÜCKLICH )nochmals danke !! Die Boxen sind soooooooo schön geworden !Gratuliere !
Ich hofe bald noch mehr solche schöne sachen von dir zu bewundern !!besos Mamita
Wunderschöne Sachen hast Du gemacht. Die Hochzeitskarte ist wirklich klasse.
LG
Birgit
Total klasse Sachen hast Du da gewerkelt!! Vor allen Dingen die erste Karte mag ich sehr!
Schade das wir uns nun doch nicht auf dem Mekka kennengelernt haben, aber ich bin schon gegen 13.00 Uhr wieder nach Hause gefahren. Aber aufgehoben ist ja nicht aufgeschoben, vielleicht treffen wir uns nächstes Jahr dort?!
LG, Nicole
Hallo Pati!
wow so viele schöne sachen hast du gewerkelt. tolle Karten u schöne boxen :-)
schönes We. lg renate
Kommentar veröffentlichen