Sonntag, 20. September 2009

Hello everybody

I never made 2 postings on one day but since I made these cards a long time ago, I thought it's finally time to upload them.

My mother-in-law bought once this very cute stamp from "House Mouse" and I thought this would perfectly fit for my brother-in-law's 30st Birthday.


My Sister and her boyfriend went on holiday. His father has a house in the italian part of Switzerland. Well, and since my sister's boyfriend hardly ever receives mail there, I made this "holiday card" for him. He was sooooo excited when he found an envelope in the mailbox. I am glad he liked my card.


Last but not least, this is the card I made for my friend's Birthday, which was on August 1st. Herefore I have used this lovely image, designed by Elisabeth Bell. Shame on me, this is such a cute stamp and it was my first time I used it.


Well, that's it for today. I made some cards with the new Henry-Mouse from Whiff of Joy-Stamps, which I will post soon. So keep watching! :-)

BIG hugs and have a nice Sunday!
Pati

7 Kommentare:

BA hat gesagt…

hallo pati
du hast wunderschoene karten gemacht
ich wuensche dir einen schoenen sonntag
xoox BA

Sonia hat gesagt…

Wow sister...das ist echt eine hammer-schöne Karte. Das Motiv ist wunderschön und du hast sie super coloriert....dazu hast du wunderschöne Details in die Karte eingebaut. Echt klasse. Bin stolz auf dich.

Besos
Ranita

Muñe hat gesagt…

Hallo hijita, ich hätte eine riese Schwirigkeit zu entscheiden welche karte mir am beste gefhält ....Total süsse Motiven ,Papier und Coloration !!!Gratuliere!!
Besos Mamita

Nikki Fairbairn hat gesagt…

Oh they are all gorgeous Pati, They all made me smile and such beautiful colouring and details, Have a great evening, Big Hugs, Nikki x

cats whiskers hat gesagt…

What lovely cards these are dear, all so different but all perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hi Pati!
Toll sind deine Karten geworden! Süß und knuffig! xD
glg Nina

Rach hat gesagt…

gorgeous gorgeous cards Pati, love them all. hugs rachxx