A couple of weeks ago I read on Claudia's Blog that there is a new Belgian stamp business called "In2Stamps", who are looking for Design Team Members. Since they were also searching for someone to represent Switzerland, I thought that this is the chance for me to participate. Well, of course I sent Wendy & Bruno an e-mail saying, that I would love to be part of the "family". I would actually see myself as a patient person but here I really got excited and after some weeks, I couldn't resist anymore and had to write them to see, if they made any decision.
A few days later, I have received an e-mail from Wendy & Bruno, asking me to be their DT Member for Switzerland. YEEEAH! Of course I didn't had to think about my answer and immediately said YES! I felt like I won in the lottery. The first time I took place on a DT Call and they have chosen me. I am so happy and would like to thank both once more for giving me this opportunity!

I have already lots of ideas, so now I only have to wait until the beautiful new Birthday Collection-Stamps arrive. Hopefully they will come next week, because then I will have vacation and a lot of time. *lol*
BIG hugs and have a wonderful day
Pati






13 Kommentare:
Hi Pati
Congratulations on your first DT position. Welcome to the In2Stamps Team.
Hugs
Penni
X
Pati, congrats! Welcome to the In2stamps 'family'. I actually have a cousin who lives just outside of Zurich and she has a deli store in a mall somewhere. Must find out the name of her store and where it is to see if you know it. Small world. Anyway, isn't this so exciting? Are you still pinching yourself like me? Congrats again.
Hugs.
Norma
ICH BIN SO STOLZ !!GRATULIERE HIJITA ! ICH WÜNSCHE DIR EIN SEHR ERFOLGREICHE ZEIT UND VIEL GLÜCK
IN2STAPMS TEAM !
BESOS
MAMITA
Hello Pati!
Congratulations on the DT!!! I'm looking forward to work with you in this lovely team!!!
Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)
liebe pati
das ist grandios herzlichen glueckwunsch, ich freue mich riesig fuer dich
xoxo BA
Gratuliere!! :)
Welcome to the team :)
Hallo Sister
Ich kann nur nochmals sagen, dass ich unglaublich stolz auf dich bin. Ich freue mich riesig auf deine Werke und wünsche dir viel spass bei deiner neuen Aufgabe.
Hab dich lieb.
Ranita
Hi Pati !
Das sind ja mal Neuigkeiten - herzlichen Glückwunsch !
Wünsche Dir viel Spaß und freue mich auf Deine Werke.
LG Day
Congratulations! That is fabulous news Pati and I can't wait to see what you will create with the stamps, Have a wonderful weekend, Hugs, Nikki x
Oh big congratulations! How exciting can not wait to see what yo do with the stamps. Kim
congrats sweetie :-)
whoohoo... das ist ja klasse :-)
CONGRATULATIONS Pati! I am so sorry to have been such a bad blogger.
Liebe Pati, das sind ja ganz tolle Neuigkeiten und ich gratuliere dir dass du ins Design Team aufgenommen wurdest. Du hast es dir auch verdient, du machst wirklich ganz tolle Sachen!
Liebe Grüsse von
Karina
Kommentar veröffentlichen