Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2009

Mice Happiness

Hello everybody

I am very excited and proud, because this is my first DT Card ever. Herefore I have chosen this adorable stamp called "Mice Happiness" from the new Birthday Collection, designed by the very talented illustrator Luc Vincent. This image is so heartbreaking. I immediately fell in love and every time I look at it I wish, that I would have met my Grandpa.



MATERIALS USED:

•Stamps: In2Stamp - Birthday Collection - Mice Happiness, Whiff of Joy - Love grows happiness text.

•Paper: Red Bazzill CS, Cosmo Cricket - Everafter: Something Borrowed.

•Medium: Memories Dye Inkpad Black, Copic Sketch Markers and Stickles "Xmas Red" and " Frosted Lace".

•Embellishments: Red and white pearls from "Kaisercraft", golden heart charm from "The Hobbyhouse", crocheted flower from my Mum and Red Prima Mini Rose.

•Tools: Martha Stewart punch "Valentine Lace" and Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Five.


BIG hugs and thank you for stopping by!
Pati

10 Kommentare:

Sonia hat gesagt…

Hallo Sister
Wooow....deine Karte ist echt wunderschön geworden...und deine coloration erst...traumhaft. War sicherlich nicht ganz einfach mit all den schönen Details. Bin echt begeistert von deiner Karte.
Ja ich wünschte auch, dass wir unseren Grossvater kennengelernen hätten....sniff.

Hab dich lieb.
Besos
Ranita

Mo hat gesagt…

Herzlichen Glückwunsch liebe Pati zu deiner ersten DT-Karte, sie ist wunderschön geworden! Ich freue mich schon auf 1001 neue Werke von dir...
Von Herzen,
Monika

Muñe hat gesagt…

Hallo hijita , die Karte ist ein Traum , soo viele Kleine Details und superschön coloriert ! Ich bin
sicher das ist die erste , eine grosse Karten Collection !!!
Weiter so !
Besos
Mamita

Martina hat gesagt…

Hallo Pati!
Schön wieder von dir zu lesen! =) Das ist ja ein zuckersüßer Stempel! Und deine Karte ist ganz wundervoll geworden.
LG
Martina

♥♥AnaPetit♥♥ hat gesagt…

Hola...tanto tu mami, tu hermana y vos tienen unas manos maravillosas. Tus trabajos son preciosos y te felicito. Te mando un abrazo gigante desde la vecina italia. Bendiciones. Anapetit

Mich hat gesagt…

What a beautiful card you made with this adorable stamp. You made it very vulnarable. Klasse !!

flatis stempelwelt hat gesagt…

Hallo Pati,
nun war ich schon so lange nicht mehr auf deinem Blog und du zeigst hier ein Werk nach dem anderen. Deshalb gebe ich hier mal ein Sammellob ab... Du hast wieder wunderschöne Karten gewerkelt....klasse

Auch dir und deinen Lieben wünsche ich einen schönen 3. Advent

Lieben Gruß Sonja xx

maria elena hat gesagt…

que hermosas tus tarjetas ...!te felicito un abrazo

Anonym hat gesagt…

Your card is just adorable!! Love this image and your details are fabulous!!

Thanks so much for the loveoly comment on my blog! I appreciate it!
Have a great night!
:)kathy

BA hat gesagt…

die ist ja auch super schoen
xoxo BA