Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2009

A Micey Gift

Hello everybody

I know it's been a couple of days since my last posting but I have a good "excuse"... I was crafting like crazy! *lol* Well, but I know that it doesn't make sense if I only craft but don't post my creations. ;-) That's why I finally had to sit down and make my next posting. This time I have chosen the stamp called "A Micey Gift" from In2stamps. I wanted to do something different and got inspired by my Mum and Sister, who found a tutorial on a "Shadow Box Card". It's very easy and I had great fun doing this.





MATERIALS USED:

Stamps: In2Stamps - Birthday Collection - A Micey Gift, Whiff of Joy - It's Your Day text, Judi-Kins - Background Swirls.
Paper: Green CS, Shamrock Paper No. 10205 from Folia.
Medium: Memories Dye Inkpad Black, Copic Sketch Markers.
Embellishments: Green pearls from "Kaisercraft", silver shamrock charm from "Embellishments.de", Flowers from Prima Marketing.
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One and Petite Scallop Circle Large.


BIG hugs and thank you for stopping by!
Pati

9 Kommentare:

Saskia hat gesagt…

Hello Pati!

Wow! Wow! Gorgeous work!!!

Saskia :)

Muñe hat gesagt…

Hallo hijita, WOW ! die ist dir SUPER gelungen !! Motiv und Farben hast du so toll kombiniert !Felicitaciones !
Besos Mamita

Sonia hat gesagt…

Wowww sister...diese Karte ist ja Haaammmmer....und diese wunderschönen Grüntöne...hihi! Bin echt absolut begeistert von deinem Werk. Jupii...mach weiter so :-)

Hab dich lieb
Ranita

Elise hat gesagt…

Hi Pati!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! :) I LOVE your cards!!! Oh my gosh! They're so beautiful! :) Your cards are all so amazing and truly inspiring to me! Hope you're having a wonderful holiday season! :)
Warm Hugs,
Elise

BA hat gesagt…

pati deine karte ist so schoen
xoxo BA

celiabe hat gesagt…

Hola.SON Hermosos sus trabajos¡¡¡
sALUDOS cELIA

Ann hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card ! Love the papers and your colouring of the image !

hugs Ann

BA hat gesagt…

Liebe Pati!
Ich wuensche dir und deiner Familie Frohe Weihnachten!!!
xoxo BA

Maya hat gesagt…

Happy New Year!
Such a wonderful card!
Love the colors and the details!!
Hugs from Maya :)