Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2010

Here I am

Hello everybody

How are you? I hope everything is fine out there. Today I would like to show you my card that I did, using the stamp called "Here I am" from the new Baby Collection of In2Stamps. I have to say that the illustrator Luc Vincent did a great job. These images are so adorable.
I realized that I unfortunately don't have a big variety of stamps with sentiments, so I had to improvise. I mean the text "A Special Delivery" fit's perfect to the image but I had to write it with my own handwriting.
I am entering this card for the challenge "Stamp with fun". Their theme for this week is "Baby".


MATERIALS USED:

•Stamps: In2Stamps - Baby Collection - Here I am.
•Paper: White, yellow and brown CS, One Heart... One Mind - By Invitation Only - Snips n Snails.
•Medium: Memories Dye Inkpad Black, Copic Sketch Markers, Blue and green chalks for the sky and meadow, Stickles "Golden Rod".
•Embellishments: Grosgrain Ribbons Little Boy from Kaiser Craft and Self Adhesive Pearls - Chocolate Heaven from The Hobby House.
•Tools: Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Edger Arch Lattice, Spellbinders Mega-Nestabilities Curved Rectangles and Petite Scalloped Circles Large.


My head is full with ideas, so I hope to be back again soon with more creations. ;-)

BIG hugs and thank you for stopping by
Pati

7 Kommentare:

Sonia hat gesagt…

Hallo sister...
ja da warst du aber wieder extrem fleissig. Die Karte ist dir echt super gut gelungen und die Farbkombination Blau/Gelb gefällt mir super gut. Auch deine Coloration ist super schön.
Freue mich auf die nächsten Werke.
Besos
Ranita

Muñe hat gesagt…

Hallo hijita , SOOOO SÜSS !!!Da war jemand aber Tüchtig !Wunderbar die Farbkombination und deine Coloration ist MEGA !! Gratuliere !! Besos
Mamita

Andrea hat gesagt…

Das ist ja eine entzückende Karte - ein ganz tolles Motiv! Danke, daß Du bei Stamp with Fun mitgemacht hast.
L.G.
Andrea

Norma hat gesagt…

Pati, how perfectly adorable your card is. That image is just too cute. Beautiful colouring job--you make the image come alive. Can't wait to see what you'll do with the others.

Hugs.
Norma

I finally got my stamps yesterday. Wonderful surprise--thought I'd have to wait another week.

Litta hat gesagt…

Die ist ja süüüß, total klasse Deine Karte und das Motiv ist ja allerliebst.

LG von Litta

Tina46 Kreativblog hat gesagt…

wonderful baby card !!Thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team

The Crafty Den hat gesagt…

What a gorgeous baby card. The image is so sweet and the papers are stunning. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x