Samstag, 23. Januar 2010

Surprise Cake

Hello everybody

Today I would like to show you a so called "Side Step Card" that I did, using the image from In2Stamps called "Surprise Cake" from the Birthday Collection . This is such a cute and cheerful stamp. I also wanted to decorate the small "step's" on the right side and thought that the "Birthday Ornaments" would perfectly fit. So I cut out the balloons and glued it with double sided tape, but for the cake and the candy, I have used 3D Foam tape. I took the Strawberry Stamp from Whiff of Joy and stamped it several times on the white Cardstock. So I ended up having my own Design Paper. ;-)
I had so much fun colouring these adorable stamps. Have you seen the new "Baby Collection" and "Get Well Collection" from In2Stamps? They are just terrific. So if you fell in love with these stamps too, please go on their online-shop and get your stamps quickly. And stay tuned for more new collections coming up soon. Ohhhhh, I am so excited!!!
In case you also would like to make a "Side Step Card" here you can find a tutorial.

Ok, I don't want to keep you in suspense any longer. Here come's my card. I very much hope you like it.




MATERIALS USED:

•Stamps: In2Stamps - Birthday Collection - Surprise Cake and Birthday Ornaments, Whiff of Joy - Strawberry from the "Sweet Accessories Kit"
•Paper: White CS and Blue Bazzill Bling.
•Medium: Memories Dye Inkpad Black, Copic Sketch Markers and Stickles "Golden Rod", "Christmas Red" and "Green".
•Embellishments: Red ribbon with white dots from my stash.
•Tools: Martha Stewart Deep Edge Punch "Happy Birthday" and Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four.


BIG hugs and have a great Sunday!
Pati

10 Kommentare:

Saskia hat gesagt…

Great card Pati!!!!

Saskia :)

Muñe hat gesagt…

Hijita , unglaublich ... so eine super idee mit der Karte format ! die Stempeln kombination , und coloration FANTASTISCH !!!! gratuliere !!!
Besos y buen fin de semana
Mamita

Norma hat gesagt…

Pati, what a fabulous card. It's the first time I've seen this style of card--stunning! Beautifully coloured. And I love the way you created your own designer paper--it's gorgeous. Wow, terrific job on the card. Love it.

Hugs.
Norma

Sonia hat gesagt…

Woow sister....diese Karte ist ja der absolute Wahnsinn. Habe noch nie so was gesehen....echt hammer cool. Und dann noch diese Kombination und Coloration...genial!
Bin echt mega stolz auf dich.
Mach weiter so :-)

Hab dich lieb
Ranita

Elise hat gesagt…

OMG Pati! This is stunning! What a wonderful card! A lot of work has been put into this ... my goodness! I love everything about your card ... the colors, your papers, the cut, whew!
Hugs to You,
Elise

Angélique hat gesagt…

Love your card!

Mo hat gesagt…

Pati deine Karte ist ne Wucht, total genial !!!
Die Idee mit den Erdbeeren als Hintergrund gefällt mir auch ausgezeichnet.
Alles Liebe,
Monika

Wendy hat gesagt…

That is a very lovely card you made Pati!! Nice work.

freaky hat gesagt…

Das ist ja eine raffinierte Karte!! Sieht total klasse aus!!

Lg, Nicole

Alma hat gesagt…

Die Karte ist ja sooooooooooo toll. Wirklich wunderschön :-) Ich würde sie auch nehmen
Liebe Grüße
Alma ;-)