I hope all is fine with you and that you are enjoying the weekend. My Mum, my Sister and I came together on Friday to craft. We had such a wonderful evening! I wanted to make something different, so I have followed this great tutorial on a gift/pocket card that I found here. It's very easy and done quickly. I have used this adorable stamp "Mommy's caring" from the "Get Well Collection" of In2Stamps. In the little box I put a pack of handkerchief's, plus a lip balm.
This stamp is absolutely my favourite one. Unfortunately I was often sick as a child, so this image reminds me of my Mum who always affectionately looked after me. If you would like to see more projects made by the other Design Team-Members with these adorable stamps, then please go and visit the In2Stamps-Blog.


MATERIALS USED:
•Stamps: In2Stamps - Get Well Collection - Mommy's caring, Text from ArtgoneWild - Cube985 - Get Well Shapes.
•Paper: Green and brown Bazzill, 3bugsinarug - Coco-Amuse.
•Medium: Memories Dye Inkpad Black and Copic Sketch Markers.
•Embellishments: Brown ribbon and flowers from my stash.
•Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Five.
I wish you a wonderful Sunday!
BIG hugs
Pati






5 Kommentare:
Beautiful project!!
Saskia :)
Wow sister. Ich habe das Projekt am Freitag ja nicht fertig gesehen. Es ist dir echt super gelungen und die Farben sind einfach traumhaft. Das Motiv finde ich auch absolut super. Bin echt begeistert über dieses Projekt und muss es bei gelegenheit auch ausprobieren.
What a great idea and what a beautiful card - LOVE IT my friend.
Hugs and love
Heidi
SUPPPER !!die ist aber schön geworden !! Das Motiv ist mega süss und du hast es in allerbeste Licht gebracht !! Gratuliere ! ich habe meine noch nicht fertig ... mal sehen ...
Mil besos
Mamita
Pati, I adore your project. What a perfect get-well kit. Wonderful colours you used. I love your beautiful DP--I have it too! Such an adorable image--beautifully coloured.
Hugs.
Norma
Kommentar veröffentlichen