It's incredible... January has already gone. Never mind! February is a great month. *lol*
I will celebrate my birthday and In2Stamps has a new challenge waiting for you. This time, Ida has provided a wonderful sketch. As a Design Team-Member, I made this card, using the stamp "Getting spoiled" from the new "Get well collection" that you can buy at the In2Stamps Shop.
To join us on the challenge, you must use an In2Stamps-stamp. The challenge is open until March 1st and the winner will receive 3 stamps of your choice! So what are you waiting for? ;-) I wish you good luck and hope to see many entries!

MATERIALS USED:
Stamps: In2Stamps - Get Well Collection - Getting spoiled, Hero Arts - Clearstamps - Feel better soon-text.
Paper: White and Brown CS, Daisy Bucket Designs - Sweet Marabella - Sophia.
Medium: Memories Dye Inkpad Black, Copic Sketch Markers.
Embellishments: Rhinestones Peach Self Adhesive from "The Hobby House".
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities Petite Scallop Circle Large.
BIG hugs
Pati






6 Kommentare:
Hallo sister
Diese Karte ist ein absoluter Traum. Echt wunderschön wie du das Motiv coloriert und in Szene gesetzt hast. Bin echt begeistert.
Dicke Schmatz
Ranita
Beautiful card!
Saskia :)
Hallo hijita, So ein Süsser Motiv ! und Du hast ihn wunderschön coloriert , auserdem ist die Farbkombination super !Gratuliere ! ich freue mich jetz schon auf deine nächste Posting !
Te amo
Mamita
Pati, I adore your card. I love this colour combo of orange, grean and brown. It's becoming one of my favorites. I like this sweet image and it's beautifully coloured. And yeah, I did get all 3from the the entire Get Well collection. Now, I can work on my own instead of just looking at every else's...hee hee.
Love the stitching by the way--it's so perfectly done.
Hugs.
Norma
Pati! This is so beautiful! I love the colors you've used and the colouring you've done! The image is just adorable!!! Love it!
Hugs,
Elise
die ist ja auch total suess
xoxo BA
Kommentar veröffentlichen