Freitag, 8. Januar 2010

Pirate B-Day Party

Hello everybody

Tuesdays and Thursdays I don't work, so yesterday I wanted to benefit from the free time and prepare my next posting for the Design Team of In2Stamps. I wanted to try something different and made an easel card that I have seen now on so many blogs. Ohhhh, I was surprised when I realized how easy that was. For my card I have used the stamp called "Pirate B-Day Party" from the Birthday Collection. This time I coloured the cute mice in grey, which I also like very much. I think it is difficult for almost everybody to make cards for boy/man but this is not a problem anymore with such a great stamp, designed by the belgian illustrator Luc Vincent. To give it even a more "male touch", I necessarily had to use a skull charm. Now I finally had the perfect occasion. ;-)




MATERIALS USED:

•Stamps: In2Stamps - Birthday Collection - Pirate B-Day Party, Popcorn the Bear Party Time - Let's Celebrate text.
•Paper: White and black CS, Daisybucketdesigns - Wrapped Wishes: Twinkling Light
•Medium: Memories Dye Inkpad Black, Copic Sketch Markers and Stickles "Golden Rod".
•Embellishments: Black pearls from "Kaisercraft", skull charm from "Embellishments.de", star chipboard from DCWV - Rock King Chipboard Embellishments and star ribbon from DCWV - Punk Rockstar adhesive ribbon.
•Tools: Martha Stewart punch "Edger Embossed Zig Zag", Scissor from FISKARS - Corner Edgers "Art Deco" and Spellbinders Mega Nestabilities Curved Rectangles.


I still have some other cards that I will show then at a later date! So stay tuned! ;-)

BIG hugs and have already a nice weekend
Pati

7 Kommentare:

Sonia hat gesagt…

Hallo Sister

Hey so eine coole Karte. Das Motiv ist echt süss und du hast es super coloriert. Die Idee mit dem Stern und dem Totenkopf finde ich auch super. Bin echt begeistert.

Hab dich lieb
Besos

Lilian hat gesagt…

Beautiful work Pati! I haven't made an easel myself as I am pressed for time and just have been doing easy cards lol! :)

Congratulations on being DT for 1n2stamps again! I am sorry to be late in greeting you but know that I am very happy for you :) Just found out today :(

You asked about hair colors? I don't usually list the colors I use as I am too lazy and pressed for time when I do so :) But I do remember using E41, E43 and 0. :) Happy Coloring!

BA hat gesagt…

die ist ja toll liebe pati
xoxo BA

Muñe hat gesagt…

Hallo hijita querida ,So eine tolle Karte !Das Motiv ist ideal für "Kleine und Grosse Lausbuben " jajaja !! Den Totoenkopf passt fantastich zum Motiv und der intergrund Papier sieht aus wie grosse wellen .SUPER SCHÖN !!
Te amo
Mamita

Elise hat gesagt…

Pati! This is just so perfect for a boy/guy!!! I LOVE this! The star and the skull adds just the right touch to your awesome card! And you colour so wonderfully! Whew! Gorgeous work sweets!
Hugs,
Elise

Norma hat gesagt…

Pati, fabulous card. I like the colours you've chosen. Your designer paper and the charm are perfect for a masculine card. You've coloured the image beautifully. Love your easel card. I've only made one, but I like it too--planning to make more.

Hugs.
Norma

Lynn hat gesagt…

hey Pati

It's the first time I ever entered a challenge :) I'm really glad you like my card. I bought my 2 new stamps yesterday at the In2Stamps store. It's like a half hour drive for me. I bought the "just relax" and the "flower girl" stamps ... I would love to have the "Caterpillar Kisses" There are so cute !

hope to hear (and off course see) from you !


(sorry for my english :))