I hope all is fine with you and that you had a good start of the new week. On Friday I celebrated my birthday, together with Marco and my family. I had such a fantastic day and received lots of wonderful gifts, for example 4 sets of these new Martha Stewart punches, where you can also punch the corners. Ohhhh, I love them soooo much that I straight away had to use one of it. The result is just stunning. OMG, I could fill a whole room with MS-Punches and Scrapbook-Paper. I know I am terribly addicted. *lol*
So here I would like to show you my latest creation, using one of the new MS-Punches. For this card, I have used this adorable In2stamps image called "Mommy's caring" from the Get Well Collection.

MATERIALS USED:
•Stamps: In2Stamps - Get Well Collection - Mommy's caring, Text from Autumn Leaves Clear Stamps "Ticketed" by Katie Pertiet.
•Paper: White and brown CS, Double Sided CS "Marina Dr./Paisley" from Heidi Grace Designs.
•Medium: Memories Dye Inkpad Black and Copic Sketch Markers.
•Embellishments: Flowers, Brads and Spacers are from my stash, Pearls "Chocolate Heaven" from The Hobby House.
•Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Octagons and Martha Stewart Crafts Punch - Corner/Border set - Deco Shells.
BIG hugs and have a nice and successful week!
Pati






9 Kommentare:
tres tres jolie carte ,j'aime beaucoup amitié
isabelle
Happy Belated Birthday Pati! I am so glad that you had such a wonderful birthday!! Cheers to many many more!
On to your lovely card ... WOW!!! Okay, this is beautiful!!! You know, I almost bought that MS punch, and I put it back on the shelf. Every time I go to Michaels, I want to pick it up, but then I put it back on the shelf. LOL! Now, you really make me want to buy it! GORGEOUS!!! I looooove your card!!! Thank you for sharing another wonderful creation!
Hugs to you,
Elise
Alles Gute zum Geburstag - etwas verspätet!! Hoffe du hast noch kein Kraut gegessen! ;)
Die Karte ist wirklich süß und ganz toll gestaltet!! Die Farbkobi ist auch toll!
Und wow...du hast jede Menge Martha Stewarte Punches bekommen? *vorNeiderblasse*
Freu mich shcon auf deine Kreationen!!
Alles Liebe
Martina
ich schließe mich da Drea's Worten an.... wunderschön
Ganz lieben Gruß Sonja xxx
Ohohohhhhhhhhh ist diese Karte toll geworden liebe Pati, BRAVO !!! Deine Coloration ist ein Traum und der Hintergrund mit dem MS Punch einfach gigantisch...
Love,
Monika
Hijita TE PASASTES !!! deine Karte ist so was von wunderschön !!Ich bin BEGEISTERT !!Es freut mich das du die neue stanzer so super eingesetz hast.
Te amo tanto
Mamita
Wow sister...diese Karte ist ja so was von genial. Die Idee.....einfach klasse....und die Bordürenstanzer sind echt super schön ;-) Gratuliere zu diesem Meisterwerk.
Hab dich lieb
Ranita
Ohhh, wie süüüß. :o)
Liebe Grüße
Paola
Die ist ja süß geworden!! Toller Stanzer, sollte ich mir vielleicht auch kaufen....
LG; Nicole
Kommentar veröffentlichen