Sonntag, 28. Februar 2010

Owl be there

Hello everybody and happy Sunday!

In the stamping group where I am, called Stempelmiezen, we had the challenge "Owl". Since I have this adorable stamp from "The Greeting Farm", I had to participate. The card isn't designed very elaborately but I nevertheless like it and the receiver did too. :-)


I am planning to make a bigger post within the next few days, showing all the gifts and cards I received for my birthday. So stay tuned, if you are interested to see what I got.

BIG hugs and have a great day!
Pati

5 Kommentare:

Sonia hat gesagt…

Hallo Sister
Hey coole Karte und die Eule ist echt witzig :-) Die Farbkombination gefällt mir auch sehr gut genau wie die Coloration. Einfach perfekt.
Hab dich lieb.
Ranita

Muñe hat gesagt…

OHHH Die Eule ist so Goldig !! Und du hast sie Super Coloriert , auch die Papier wahl ist Spitze!!Soy la Madre mas feliz del mundo ! Ich hofe bald bringst du noch mehr so schöne creationen !!Te amo
Mamita

Zimtschnecke hat gesagt…

Ach herje, ist die süüüüüüüüüüß! Tolle Karte, gefällt mir super gut!

LG Bine

Elise hat gesagt…

Hi Pati!!! Oh yes!!! This is soooo adorably cute! I love it!!! I also have this stamp, and have not used it yet! Thank you so much for the inspiration! :) You've used such wonderful colors and coloured this owl FABULOUSLY!!! You ROCK Pati!
Can't wait to see your goodies from your birthday Sweetie!
luv,
Elise

Anonym hat gesagt…

tres tres jolie réalisation ,j'aime beaucoup amitié
isabelle