Ohhhh, what a wonderful day it is. The sun is shining and I am not working. ;-)
Today I would like to show you my newest card, using this lovely stamp called "Happy Cats" from the Cute Animals Collection of In2Stamps.
So far I have never used a triangle shape on my cards but I had great fun working with this older sketch, that I found somewhere on a blog.

MATERIALS USED:
•Stamps: In2Stamps - Cute Animals Collection - Happy Cats, Text from Autumn Leaves "Ticketed by Katie Pertiet".
•Paper: White and blue CS, "Sunny Paisley" from Chatter Box.
•Medium: Memories Dye Inkpad Black and Copic Sketch Markers.
•Embellishments: Stickles "Frosted Lace" and "Orange Peel", Pearls HH505 "The Blues" and Rhinestones HH011 "Peach" from The Hobby House, Ribbon, Flower and Charm are from my stash.
•Tools: Martha Stewart Crafts Punch "Double Punch Monarch Butterfly", Spellbinders Nestabilities "Labels Eight".
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments you may leave!
BIG hugs and have a nice day
Pati






7 Kommentare:
Hey sister. Was für eine tolle Karte. Die ist echt genial...das Motiv ist echt süss und du hast die zwei super coloriert. Auch deine neuen Schmetterlingstanzer passt super auf die Karte und sieht echt klasse aus. Die Anordnung ist auch speziell und sehr einfallsreich. Einfach wieder ein vollkommenes Werk.
Hab dich lieb.
Ranita
Hey hijita , ich komme nicht mehr nach mit schreiben !!Jöööö , die Kazen sind so süss !!Und wie sie coloriert wurden ....MEGA ! die anordnung ist sehr speziel und es gefählt mir super gut !!!! Das ganze gebe ich die Note 10 !!!!
Te amo tanto
Mamita
A great card Pati. I love the layout.
Hugs
Penni
X
Cute card love the pretty color combo you used, your coloring is awesome!!
Hugs,
Patricia
Eine tolle Karte - auch die anderen weiter unten :-)) sind klasse, gefallen mir durch die Bank weg!
LG von Litta
guten morgen pati
ist das ein süsses motiv!!!! deine karte ist ein traum, ich mag sehr den geometrischen hintergrund mit den verschieden papier, toll ist deine akrte
schönen tag
xxoo BA
hi Patie,I send wishes from here in the UK just popped to over to see what you have been up to and wasnt disapointed this card is cute I love the ticket and your colouring is lovely xxxDorothy
Kommentar veröffentlichen