How are you today? Hopefully fine.
Instead of going early to bed, I sat down and wanted to finish my card, so that today I can show you a new In2Stamps DT card. I just couldn't resist.
This time I used one of the adorable stamps of the "Elmit & Littlebell Collection". Isn't Elmit just cute? I especially fell in love with the Caterpillar. He is just too funny! ;-)
I have found this type of shape card on someone's blog (can't remember whose) and also wanted to give it a try. I like to experiment.
Have I already said today that I adore my MS-Punches? *lol* These ladybuges are so lovely!

MATERIALS USED:
•Stamps: In2Stamps - Elmit & Littlebell Collection - Relaxing Elmit, Text from Hero Arts "Frames & Messages".
•Paper: White and red CS, "Honey Pie: Ella" from Cosmo Cricket.
•Medium: Memories Dye Inkpad Black and Copic Sketch Markers.
•Embellishments: Stickles "Golden Rod", "Orange Peel" and "Xmas Red", Rhinestones HH004 "Red" from The Hobby House.
•Tools: Martha Stewart Crafts Punch "Ladybug".
BIG hugs and thank you for stopping by!
Pati






14 Kommentare:
Hallo Sister. Ich bin wieder mal platt. Deine Karte ist GEEEENIAL. Es gefällt mir einfach alles an dieser Karte.... das spezielle Format, dann deine Anordnung und deine Coloration ist auch wunderschön. So kommt das Motiv echt super zur Geltung und ist noch schöner als ich dachte. Die erhöhten kleinen Blümchen sind auch super schön. Ach und dieser Bordürenstanzer ist auch einfach zum Knuddeln....HAMMER sister.
You are the best :-)
Besos
Ranita
Oh was ist diese Karte süss liebe Pati! Die besondere Form mit den allerliebsten Chäferli's sticht einem sofort in's Auge. Deine Karte ist schlicht ein Traum...
Love,
Mo
MINI NERVEN !!!!du bist wirklich unglaublich , und deine Karte ... es gibt KEINE beschreibung mehr !!!
Hijita , está ma ra vi llo sa !!!
Die form , Farbe , coloration ,und die MS. stanzer hast du SUPER eingesetz !!GRATULIERE !
Besos
Mamita
Jolie réalisation , bravo les couleurs et le style ont un rendu magnifique
Amitié
Isabelle
Die ist ja zum knuddeln die Karte!!! Und der Stanzer paßt perfekt zum Motiv!! Ganz klasse!!
LG; Nicole
Die Karte sieht toll aus!! sehr spezielle Form und schöne Farben :)
Hi Pati! This is GORGEOUS! Yes, I love the new shape of the card ... it's so original! :) And you've colored your image so perfectly ... so much detail! Hope you're having a wonderful day!
big hugs,
Elise
Pati, fabulous card! It would stand out in a crowd. I love the unusual shape. Very cute image of Elmit--beautifully coloured. Wonderful colours you've chosen. And your ladybug border--it's brilliant! I just adore your card.
Hugs.
Norma
You have done a great job with Elmit relaxing Pati. Awesome card Pati, and love the used shape to.
Hugs,
Wendy & Bruno
In2stamps
Hi Pati
wow what a gorgeous card, great image luv your colouring, those ladybug look brill going round the edge, lovely creation, sue,x
this is a lovely cardso cute sending you hugs Dorothy
This is really cute and fun looking! I love the shape of the card and the lady bugs, also great coloring! I couldn't resist checking out your blog by when I saw your link on the Color to Paper (Lilian Tan)blog. You are the first Pati I've seen with the same spelling as mine : )
Oh wow I love this card, look at the pretty LadyBug border, too cute!!
hugs,
Patricia
Hello Pati,
wow I love your card its Gorgeous love the stamped Image.your coloring is beautiful and thank you for your kind comments on my blog.:)
Kind Regards
Lisa
xx
Kommentar veröffentlichen