Today is a wonderful day... The Sun is shining and it's my free day from work. :-) So I would like to show you my newest creation that I did for the March Challenge at In2Stamps. The theme for this month is "Easel card". They are very famous right now and what I love is, that they are easy to make. :-)
The image that I used is from the Baby Collection and is called "Here I come!"
If you love these stamps but don't have any yet, then go and visit the online-shop of In2Stamps, where you can buy it directly. There you can also find links to other retail stores.
If you would like to participate in the challenge, you can find all the details at the In2stamps Challenges blog. The prize are 3 In2Stamps images of your choice and the complete Basic Grey Collection Origins 6" x 6" papers. Also check out the wonderful creations of the other DT members.

MATERIALS USED:
•Stamps: In2Stamps - Baby Collection - Here I come!, Text from Studio G Clear Stamps.
•Paper: White and blue CS, Embossed Paper "Wild Daisy Rd./Stained Glass" from Heidi Grace Designs.
•Medium: Memories Dye Inkpad Black and Copic Sketch Markers.
•Embellishments: Flowers, Brads and Spacers are from my stash, Stickles "Frosted Lace" + "Yellow", Pearls "The Blues" HH505 from The Hobby House.
•Tools: Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Corner/Border set - Topiary, Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scallop Squares Large, Classic Scalloped Ovals Large, FISKARS Punch "Threading Water" and Punch McGill "Leaves.
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments you may leave!
BIG hugs and have a wonderful day.
Pati






9 Kommentare:
Pati,
Your card is so beautiful and so sweet!!
Saskia :)
WOWWWW die Karte ist Phänomenal!!!
So Traumhaft coloriert und das total Süsse Motiv ,hast du super ins szene gebracht!te felicito !!!
Te amo!
Mamita
Huhu !
Deine Karte sieht mal wieder
klasse aus und das Motiv ist
super niedlich.
LG *Day*
jolie réalisation,j'aime beaucoup amitié
isabelle
oh my gosh! This is just to cute Pati!!! I love how you've colored this wonderful image and the borders you've used! I have many border punches also, but I don't use them like I should! lol! Thank you for the inspiration! Another beautiful card my friend!!!
luv,
Elise
Great card !!
das ist eine total schoene karte pati!!
ich wuensche dir ein schoenes WE
xoxo BA
Tolle Karte, gefällt mir wirklich sehr, sehr gut! Süßes Motiv!
LG Bine
Was soll ich da nur sagen...mir verschlägts fast die Sprache. Super tolle Farbkombination, tolle Anordnung und wunderschöne Coloration. Einfach ein Traum.
Mach weiter so.
Hab dich lieb.
Ranita
Kommentar veröffentlichen