Dienstag, 4. Mai 2010

Good luck!

Hello everybody

In my previous posting I mentioned that I will be going to London tomorrow until Saturday. Well, since I won't be crafting during that time, I wanted to do some work in advance, so that I can show you something for this week. *lol*
Marco started half a year ago with an IT-Course and this morning he had the exam. Ohhhh my, I have never seen him so nervous before. Poor hubby. :-(
Yesterday evening I started doing a card for him to wish him good luck and ended up with these cute Magnolia images. I am entering my card at "Just Magnolia Challenges". Bev made this beautiful and easy (I love simple) sketch. Because of the images that I had already coloured, I had to flip the sketch. I hope that nevertheless qualifies for a chance to win. :-)
Ohhhh, I don't have to tell you how much hubby was smiling when he got my "good luck-card" and I think it helped. He told me after the exam that he had quite a good feeling. In a few weeks he will know the result. Until then I keep fingers crossed.
OK, I don't want to tantalize you any longer... Here is my card.


For this image I have used these Copic Sketch Markers and atyouSpica-Glitter Markers (Clear and Lemon).



MATERIALS USED:

•Stamps: Images from Magnolia, Text is my own handwriting.
•Paper: White and blue CS, Design Paper "The Linen Closet Stack" from DCWV.
•Medium: Memento Dye Ink Tuxedo Black, Copic Sketch and atyouSpica-Glitter Markers.
•Embellishments: Crocheted flower is from my Mum, Pearls "SB792 Chocolate" from KaiserCraft, ribbon, shamrock-charm and paper-rose are from my stash.
•Tools: Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Border "Hearts" and Spellbinders Nestabilities "Labels Ten".


BIG hugs and thank you for stopping by!
Pati

11 Kommentare:

Mo hat gesagt…

Huhu Pati!
Wie lieb von dir, deinem Ehemann eine Karte für seine Prüfung zu basteln - dein Herz ist riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiesen GROSS!
Kein Wunder, dass er sich über dein geniales Kärtchen gefreut hat!
Pati ich wünsche dir/euch wundervolle Tage in London - take care and enjoy it !!!
Hugs & Kisses
Monika

Dena hat gesagt…

Pati!
Oh I hope your hubby does well on his exam!! I bet he did!
Your card for him is Oh so cute!!!!! Perfect coloring and what a cute clover charm. Great touch!
P.S. The Dynamos game was a BLAST. Soccer fans are so involved. ha ha! WE WON 3-0!!! Yippee!!!
Hugs, Dena

Muñe hat gesagt…

ICH KOMME NICHT MEHR NACH MIT SCHREIBEN !!!DEINE FARB KOMBINATION IST FANTASTICH UND DIE COLORATION EINFACH WUNDERSCHÖN .
TE FELICITO
MAMITA

SCHÖNE REISE UND KOMM WIEDER GESUND NACH HAUSE !

Sonia hat gesagt…

Hallo sister
Hey so cool. Diese Karte ist echt genial. Gefällt mir super gut, dass du den Stanzer quer gemacht hast und die Tilda herausragt. Super. Auch all die Details sowie die Coloration sind dir perfekt gelungen. Toll!
Hab dich lieb.
Besos

BA hat gesagt…

deine karte ist ein traum pati, toll hast du den sketch von bev gearbeitet
ich sende dir liebe grüsse
xoxo BA

Patricia Garcia hat gesagt…

Hello Pati, I love, love this card!! The color combo is really nice to me! It's always nice to visit your blog!

Hugs,
Patricia

Bev hat gesagt…

Fabulous card, I love what you have done with my sketch! Thanks so much for joining in the JM challenge this week x

Sheila hat gesagt…

Absolutely stunning, a wonderful take on Bevs sketch.
Thanks for joining us this week on JM.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Lavender and old lace hat gesagt…

this is so pretty the papers are lovely Dorothy xxx

Norma hat gesagt…

Hi Pati. Ooh, I love your card. It's gorgeous and glad it brought a little smile to Marco's face. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him. Hope you enjoyed your trip to London too.
Wonderful colour scheme for your card. Terrific how you have Tilda sitting on the horsehoe among the clovers and you know how I love anything Tilda...LOL. I've been wondering how that Nesties shape would look on a card--it looks wonderful they way you've used it.

Many hugs.
Norma

BA hat gesagt…

so ich habe nun dein posting gelesen, das war so lieb von dir und ich drücke mit dir fest die daumen
xoxo BA

ja eine bind it all ist eine tolle sache, aber schaue dir mal erst an die neue cinch, die ist grosser aber sie hat auch vorteile, die wird aber erst geliefert, vielleicht mitte ende mai
xoxo BA