It's raining since Friday evening, so I have a good excuse to stay at home and craft. *lol* That means in other words, that I have again a card to show you.
Next Wednesday to Saturday, Marco and I will be going to London with our best man and his family. Ohhhhh, I am so excited. Last time I was in London, is 13 years ago. Ohhhh my, how time flies.
OK, back to my card. I have used the image called "Just Relax" from the Baby Collection of In2Stamps. Isn't this image just adorable? Whenever I look at it, it makes me smile. In2Stamps illustrator Luc Vincent did a great job on designing these images!!

Here a picture of the Copic Sketch Markers that I used.

MATERIALS USED:
•Stamps: In2Stamps - Baby Collection - Just Relax, Sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
•Paper: White and brown CS, blue DP "blueberry scribble floral" is from Provo Craft, other DP is from DCWV.
•Medium: Memento Dye Ink Tuxedo Black and Copic Sketch Markers.
•Embellishments: Flowers and leaves are from my stash, Stickles "Yellow", "Waterfall" and "Frosted Lace", Pearls HH501 "Chocolate Heaven" are from The Hobby House.
•Tools: Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Deep Edger "Daisy Fan"
BIG hugs and have a nice Sunday!
Pati






10 Kommentare:
Oh...die ist ja süß geworden Pati! Und man wünscht sich schon den Sommer her...=) Hier regnet es noch nocht, aber die kommenden Tage ist wieder Schlechtwetter angesagt....
Wünsch dir trotzdem ein schönes restliches Wochenende!
Martina
This is a great card ! Love the colours !
Enjoy yourselves this weekend !
hugs
Ann
so einsüsses kärtchen pati, ich liebe deine coloration
xoxo BA
Wow...ich bin begeistert. Erstens ist das Motiv ja echt cool und zweitens hast du es perfekt in Szene gebracht. Wie du die Papiere kombiniert hast mit den Farben von deiner Coloration...einfach suuuper.
Hab dich fest lieb.
Besos
Ranita
what a wonderful card Pati, the colours are gorgeous, hope that you have a wonderful time in London.xxx
Liebe Pati!
Dein Kärtchen ist ganz toll geworden, das Motiv ist ja auch ein Knaller... Ich staune immer wieder ab deinen schönen Bordüren (du musst tatsächlich ein MS-Lager davon haben *grins*) und wie exakt du mit den Stickles umgehen kannst!
Ganz grosses Kino...
Love,
Monika
AY AY AY ... du hast aber ein Tempo !!!Wann Mann deine Karte sieht , ist "fast" wie ein Sonnenstrahl . Die ausgesuchte Papiere und die coloration sind sooo gut kombiniert ... und die akzente mit den Stickles ...eine Augenweide !!!!BRAVISIMA !!!
Te amo tanto
Mamita
Hallo Pati,
ganz lieben Dank für deinen netten Kommentar bei mir.
Deine Karte ist genial, vor allem die super Coloration und Gestaltung!
Wahnsinn!
Liebe Grüße,
Birgit
Really like this card, your coloring looks awesome and . Enjoy the week!
Hugs,
Patricia
Amazing card Pati! Very cheerful and nice colours used.
Hugs,
Wendy & Bruno
Kommentar veröffentlichen