Montag, 26. Juli 2010

Elmit with Lollypop

Hello everybody

How are you today? Hopefully fine.
Usually I am using my blog to post my cards, which I also will do today but first I would like to show you a video that I found on Youtube. I love to listen to the radio and recently heard a song but didn't know the title, so I surfed on Google and fortunately found it. It's called "Another way to die" from the band DISTURBED. I know that time is very precious to all of us but maybe you find some minutes to listen to it HERE. The pictures in combination with the lyrics are terrific and made me speechless. Unfortunately I know that these things are happening but when I looked at those pictures, it reminded me again what irreparable damage we humans do to our world. So this video made me very angry, sad and thoughtful.


Moving on to my newest card. I have used this gorgeous In2Stamps image called "Elmit with Lollypop" from the Elmit and Littlebell Collection. I love the happy face of Elmit and his very naughty friend "Mr. Caterpillar". I had so much pleasure colouring this stamp. Again I am entering my card over at "Sketch Saturday". Maybe once in my lifetime, "Mr.Random.com" will be nice and select me. I keep my fingers crossed.



These are my Copic Sketch Markers that I used.



MATERIALS USED:

•Stamps: In2Stamps - Elmit & Littlebell Collection - Elmit with Lollypop, Text is from Kraftin Kimmie.
•Paper: White and brown CS, Design Papers are "Mini Deck Material Girl" from Cosmo Cricket.
•Medium: Memento Dye Ink Tuxedo Black and Copic Sketch Markers.
•Embellishments: Stickles "Cinnamon", Pearls SB792 "Chocolate" and HH508 "Golden Trio" from The Hobby House, Roses are from Prima Flowers.
•Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities "Labels Ten" and EK Success Whale of a Punch "Photo Corner Fancy".


Thank you for stopping by!
Best wishes
Pati

6 Kommentare:

Sonia hat gesagt…

Hallo Sister
Wow...was für eine schöne Karte...einfach traumhaft....leider kann ich nicht alles lesen, aber die fotos sehe ich...absolut genial.
Hab dich fest lieb.
Besos aus dem Tessin.
Ranita

Vroni hat gesagt…

Pati, Pati, was soll ich da noch sagen! Wow, Wahnsinn, echt der Hammer! So eine tolle Coloration, also mir bleibt echt die Luft weg! Und Deine Gestaltung dazu passt so perfekt, besser geht's nicht!
LG
Vroni

Mo hat gesagt…

Liebe Pati!
Wieder eine wunderschöne Pati-Karte, so harmonisch - da passt einfach alles !!!
Ich drück dir die Daumen, irgendwann trifft dich Random bestimmt...
Von ganzem Herzen,
Monika

Jo hat gesagt…

awww this is so cute!
fabulous card :)
Thanks for joining us this week at sketch saturday
Jo xx

Lavender and old lace hat gesagt…

hi Pati this is a great card your colouring is awesome, I am just collecting copics but I havent got many yet, Dorothy xx

Muñe hat gesagt…

MEGA ; MEGA SCHÖN ! Hijita querida ... ich finde deine coloration so PHANTASTISCH !!auch die ausgewälte Papiere passen perfekt zueinander !!es ist eine Freude in deine Blog zu Stöbern !
Te amo tanto
Mamita