Samstag, 24. Juli 2010

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge #2 and a birthday card

Hello everybody

Today there is a competition in cliff diving, so my hubby went there with 2 friends (as viewer, not as participant), so I was the whole day alone. Again I planned to do a lot of things but decided then to have an "easy" day. ;-) Today is the last day to enter the Kenny K's Krafty Girls Challenge. Ohhh my, I don't know what I am doing wrong but I am always entering my cards at the very last minute. Well, but I am happy that I still managed to participate this week. For this week, Donna provided this wonderful sketch. Love it.



For my card I have used the image called "Star". The reason why I have chosen this image was, that on the online-shop of Kenny, he has uploaded an image of himself playing the guitar. I went then on the homepage of the band where he's playing called "Almost Famous". Ohhh my, I really love their music. Cooooool!
After a long time, I made again an Easel Card. These type of cards are so much fun. In front of the card I put the name of the band, using the same font as they have. So when you open the card it says Almost Famous, you rock! I know, sometimes I am really creative. *lol*
When I saw some videos of this band on youtube, I had to say that these guys really rock. :-)





These are the Copic Sketch Markers that I used for this image.



Then I have another Kenny K card to show you using the image called "Soccer". It recently was my hubby's birthday and I bought him a fan-shirt from the Soccer Team he loves so much. It's an Italian Team called "Juventus Turin". On the image I made stripes on the shirt and used the same colours as the Team uses. Hubby was over the moon when he opened the gift and the card, so my mission was completed. ;-)



And for this image I have used these Copic Sketch Markers.



I think after this posting everybody knows that my favourite colour is blue. Sorry! But I promise that my next card will look different. ;-)


BIG hugs and have a nice Sunday!
Pati

6 Kommentare:

Mo hat gesagt…

Liebe Pati!
Wie schön deine neusten Karten zu sehen, ich habe dich schon vermisst... *schmatz*!

Deine Karten sind soooooo genial, wow du bist wirklich kreativ! Ich drück dir ganz doll die Daumen für die Kenny K's Challenge, du MUSST einfach gewinnen...

Die Karte für Dein Liebster ist auch phänomenal und so cool, wie du das T'Shirt entsprechend dem Geschenk abgeändert hast!

Ich wünsche dir ein wundervolles Wochenende, von Herzen,
Monika

Muñe hat gesagt…

Hijita ,das sind SENSATIONELE KARTEN !!Ich kann nicht sagen welche schöner ist ...Sind einfach MEISTERWERKE !!Wünsche dir noch VIEL GLÜCK für die Challenge .
Te amo
Mamita

Sarah B hat gesagt…

Love the cards, Thanks for joining in with the Challenge at KKKG Hugs Sarah B X

♥♥AnaPetit♥♥ hat gesagt…

lindismo!!!! un besote enorme!! bendiciones desde italia

Vroni hat gesagt…

Liebe Pati!
Was sind Deine beiden Karten toll! Echt der Wahnsinn, Deine Coloration ist so der Hammer, ein Traum! Wow, ich bin schwer begeistert und hin und weg!
Ich drück Dir mal ganz fest die Daumen! Aber Du gewinnst sicher!
LG
Vroni

Sonia hat gesagt…

Mammamia sind das coole Karten. Da bleibt mir echt die Spucke weg :-) Gratuliere Sister
Besos
Ranita