I hope all is fine with you and that you had a good start into the new week.
Ohhh my, I know I shouldn't complain but it is so hot here. I mean I am glad that the sun is shining and that summer finally came... BUUUUT, it is definitely too hot for me with 33°. :-( We had 29° yesterday in our apartment and no chance to cool it down. :-( One advantage with that heat is, that I definitely have no appetite. So I should automatically loose weight. He he
I managed to make a card yesterday. Eventhough I was melting like cheese, I still sat down and did a card for the first Kenny K's krafty girlz challenge blog. The theme over there is to use PASTELS. I have used the image called "Queens Cutie" from the Glam Gang-Collection. This girl is just too cute and I had soooo much fun to colour her.
My congratulations to Kenny for designing these images. He definitely did a great job!!! You can buy his Digistamps here.
I am very happy with the result of my card and I hope you like it too.

These are my used Copic Sketch Markers.

MATERIALS USED:
•Stamps: "Queens Cutie" from the Glam Gang-Collection of Kenny Kiernan, Text is from Kraftin Kimmie.
•Paper: White and green CS, Design Paper is from my stash.
•Medium: Memento Dye Ink Tuxedo Black, Copic Sketch Markers.
•Embellishments: Green Rhinestones are from The Hobby House, Stickles are "Cotton Candy", "Eucalyptus" and "Waterfall".
•Tools: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Swiss Dots", Spellbinders Shapeabilities "Flower Creations" and Whale of a Punch "Photo Corner Fancy".
BIG hugs and thank you for stopping by!
Pati






11 Kommentare:
Hallo mi princesa , WOOWWWW , diese Pastel Farben sehen SUPER TOLL aus !!! Die Gestanzte Blume siehet Wunderschön aus und deine coloration ... TRAUMHAFT !!! Du steigerst Dir von mal zu mal !! SUPER !
Te amo
Mamita
Wow, Pati, eine super tolle coole Karte! Das Motiv ist ja echt hammermäßig coloriert und Deine Gestaltung dazu passt einfach perfekt! Bin hin und weg!
Liebe Grüße
Vroni
Pati! What a wonderful card!!! Love, love the colors and your coloring is awesome!!!!
It's pretty hot here too, so I know what you mean about melting!!!
Hugs,Dena
Mamma Mia Pati, diese Karte ist so was von genial...!
Das Motiv ist auch heiss und deine Coloration absolut hot, I love it !!!
Hugs,
Mo
Awesome coloring Pati on the image, she really looks fabulous, and I love your flower and paper choice. Thanks for joining us for the first challenge at KKKG. Hope you can join in again, and good luck.
hugs
Donna xx
Just wanted to pop by and thank you for following me, and let you know I just adore your card...after seeing it I had to go and buy the image, she's lovely...
x
Vicky
This is so beautiful, Pati:O) Your colouring is amazing. Love the pretty papers and great design.
Thank you for joining KKKG, good luck!
Hugs, Nancy;O)
Great card ! I love the colors you use !
Hugs from Paris...
Hallo Sister. Mein Gott ist die Karte schön. Ein echtes Meisterwerk und deine Coloration ist einfach der HAMMER! Es ist echt erstaundlich wie du dich von mal zu mal steigerst. Mach weiter so...echt TOLL!!!!
Hab dich lieb
Besos
Ranita
Wow, Wow Super card, really cute image and your color combo is awesome!!
Hugs,
Patricia
wow so eine super schöne karte liebe pati, dass du toll colorierst habe ich schon oft geschrieben aber das kann man nie genug sagen
ich wünsche dir ein schönes WE
xoxo BA
Kommentar veröffentlichen