Yeeppii, next week I will be on vacation. So one of my projects that I wanted to finish was my card for Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge. This weeks' theme was "ON THE DARK SIDE". I have chosen one of my favourite images called "Bodacious Bev", which is from the new "Gothik Angelz Collection". I love all these sexy girls. Congratulations to Kenny, the BIG Master, for having designed these beauties. :-) I had such a great fun colouring this image and I can't wait to start with the next one. Unfortunately I won't find the time to participate in next weeks' challenge. That makes me so depressed. Seems that this challenge really has become an addiction to me. *lol*


These are my used Copic Sketch Markers.

MATERIALS USED:
•Stamps: "Bodacious Bev" from the Gothik Angelz-Collection of Kenny Kiernan, the text I printed out from the computer.
•Paper: Red, white and black CS, Design Paper is from my stash.
•Medium: Memento Dye Ink Tuxedo Black, Copic Sketch Markers.
•Embellishments: Stickles are "X-mas Red", Pearls and Flowers are from my stash.
•Tools: Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Corner/Border set - "Hearts".
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments you may leave!
Have a sunny and relaxing weekend!
Pati






5 Kommentare:
Hi Pati! This is fantastic! Your coloring is jaw dropping and you really know how to give this sassy girl lots of personality! Love your card! Awesome work ;D
Hallo hijita , Ya no tengo calificacion para tus tarjetas ! son simplemente FANTASTICAS ! y la manera de pintar ...INCREIBLE ! Te felicito , porque te has superado a ti misma ! Te amo
Mamita
Wow your colouring in is stunning. Such a wonderful card...love that heart border.
Hi Sister
Ach ich bin begeistert. Da geht man 3 Wochen in die Ferien und wenn mann zurück kommt sieht man so viele wunderschöne Werke von Dir. Die neue Kollektion von KennyK ist einfach genial und du hast die Lady echt super in Szene gebracht und toll coloriert. Gratuliere Schwesterherz.
Hab dich lieb.
Besos Ranita
Die sieht echt cool aus! Gefällt mir sehr gut!!
LG; Nicole
Kommentar veröffentlichen