I hope all is fine with you. Hubby and I are still on vacation right now but we actually came home yesterday and are enjoying the rest of it being at home. Ohhhh, "fortunately" we came home yesterday because I saw that a friend of mine sent me an e-mail saying, that Elisabeth Bell is holding a DT Call for her new Digital Stamp Collection and that the Call ends TODAY. I would have gone mad if I would have missed it. Not only her designs she is creating for companies such as Whiff of Joy, Ladybug and Friends and many more are wonderful, also Elisabeth herself is a wonderful person. So when I read all of this, I straight away had to sit down and make a card. Oh my, I was in such a hurry and am entering my card (again) at the very last minute. *lol* So keep my fingers very, very crossed.
Herefore I have used one of my favourite stamps called "Daisy". This girl is just too cute.
I have coloured her with my beloved Copic Sketch Markers, have used a ribbon through the "Flower Shape" which is from Spellbinders Nestabilities, some Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, "Cotton Candy" Stickles, some Pearls and the text which is from Whiff of Joy. I made the sky, using a "cloud-template" and Chalks. That's it. Well, today is Friday the 13th AND our 6th Wedding Anniversary. So hopefully all of this and this cutie pie will bring me luck! :-)

Here are the Copic Sketch Markers that I have used.

If you want to have a look at Elisabeth's wonderful Digital Stamp Collection, please click HERE. But attention, this site is very addictive! *lol*
BIG hugs and have a wonderful day!
Pati






9 Kommentare:
Hallo Sister
Ach was für ein Glück du doch wieder hast, dass du rechtzeitig nach Hause gekommen bist und bei der Ausschreibung mitmachen kannst. Die Karte ist auf jedenfall super und ich hoffe du hast noch mehr Glück und wirst ausgewählt. Deine Werke sind immer so liebevoll gestaltet mit all den Details und deiner Perfektion...da musst du fast schon gewinnen.
Hab dich fest lieb.
Besos
Ranita
Liebe Pati!
Ohhhhhhhhh, dein Kärtchen ist traumhaft schön!!! Ich liebe deine Coloration, das Motiv ist so zuckersüss, die Farben, Blümchen - einfach alles! Ich drücke dir die Daumen liebe Pati, ich würde dich sofort in meinem Team haben wollen bzw. dich auswählen !!!
Ich wünsche dir noch wunderschöne Ferien und vorallem allerherzlichsten Glückwunsch zu eurem Hochzeitstag !!!
Love,
Monika
Hallo Pati !
Wow, Deine Karte ist wunderschön !
Die Farben, Coloration und Gestaltung sind super klasse. Ich mag diese Motiv auch total gerne. Für den DT-Call drücke ich Dir ganz feste die Daumen !
LG
die *Day*
Pati!!! How are you? I am sorry I haven't visited in a LONG time. :( You coloring with these images are just stunning! Gorgeous works!
I also wanted to congratulate you on being a Elisabeth Bell DTM! :) Happy Sunday!
Liebe Pati,
dann drücke ich dir aber auch alle verfügbaren Daumen!! Das Kärtchen hast du wunderschön gestaltet, also mich würde es wundern wenn du nicht ausgewählt wirst. Ganz viel Glück wünsche ich dir!
Liebi Grüessli,
Karina
I am also glad to have found your blog. I became a follower yesterday after DT call ended! Congrats and glad to be a on a team with you. Love the card you did for the DT.....I have Daisy, she is beautiful!
Tracy
Hello Pati, Just stopping by to give you a big thank you for stopping by my blog.
Now I am here to say CONGRATS to you!! So excited and can't wait to get to know you...
hugs, Janiel
Pati, your card is perfect! It's no wonder you were selected for the Elizabeth Bell DT! You are going to do fabulous things with those images! A big congratulations to you ;D Hugz, Cheryl
So pretty thanks for sharing!!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen